Character profile: Jungkook

By friends I mean their closest friends, all 7 members are friends in this book. I don't want any of them to be an outside character or anything~ Roz

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Godly parent: Nike
Special abilities: fencing, sword fighting, incredible luck, extremely dedicated.
Likes: Exercise, good food, being alone
Dislikes: getting hurt, studying, bugs
Friends: Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin
Enemies: Maria Vivanco, dislikes his half brother Rin
Love interest: Kim Taehyung (even though he won't admit it just yet)

Everyone wants to be jungkook's friend. Being the friend of the son of the goddess of victory is something people covet, but it's not so easy. Jungkook is cold and distant to everybody he meets and it doesn't help that he's better than everyone at everything, and so comes his nickname, perhaps bitterly created or perhaps in utter admiration: Golden maknae.

But it isn't long before Taehyung is able to pull Jungkook out of his shy little shell until he's happy with all of his hyungs who are trying to squish him all at the same time. Sometimes he can be just too cute. He may act tough and cool, but he's really just a ball of fluff on the inside.

In fact, he's so undeniably cute that when he decides to tentatively open up to everyone in camp, he's an immediate hit. Still, Jungkook saves most of his bunny smiles and shy giggles for his closest hyungs.

One time, some kid in hephaestus makes fun of Taehyung's square smile and makes him cry. (I didn't know what anyone could make fun of tae for bc he's perfect so I used his adorable smile I'm sorry) All of them get their revenge in different ways. Jin deliberately gives him the burnt parts of the day's dinner. Yoongi and Namjoon "accidentally" trip him every time they see him. Jimin and Hoseok involve the kid in various pranks that leave him humiliated.

but Jungkook, their youngest, sweetest, and shyest, the one who constantly rejects Taehyung's affectionate gestures, the one who cradles Taehyung to his chest as the boy sobs, is the cruelest of all. Hephaestus's cabin is decimated in every cabin battle, lose in every practice match, and fail all their academic tests, until the boy comes to Jungkook and Taehyung begging and sobbing for forgiveness.

Everyone learns a lesson that day, to not mess with Jungkook, and perhaps more importantly, to never mess with Tae.

This was bad but it's okay for now :')