pregnancy headache

I had just gotten home from town to get food and medicine. It hadn't been long since we found out Sean was pregnant. We were so excited about being parents and so were our parents especially my mom , but I guess we were so excited that Sean forgot what he'd be dealing with. I opened the front door and to my shock Chica didn't come running which was odd . I sat the bags down I had and went in the living room . Sean apparently didn't hear me come in the door because he was laying on the couch crying with Chica at his feet . I put my hand on his arm "Sean..." I whispered not trying to spook him . " Mark ?" he replied tears streaming down his face. " Baby what's wrong?" I asked wiping tears from his eyes . " H-headache " Sean stuttered more tears rolling down his face. I gently pulled him into a hug and held him " My poor baby. " I said softly "how about I go put up these groceries and then we can go upstairs and cuddle ok ?" I asked as I rubbed his back. Sean nodded his head yes against my shoulder " O-Ok" he said quietly. I laid him back on the couch gently " just lay here and a little bit I'll be done soon sweetheart." I leaned over and kissed forehead and quickly went to put up the groceries. I made sure to be as quick as I could so Sean didn't have to wait long. I walked back into the living room and pick Sean up bridal style and carried him up stairs to our bedroom. I laid him down on the bed gently and then laid down next to him. Sean barred him face into my chest crying. I pulled him closer and started comforting him . " shhh it's ok baby. it's ok ." I said while rubbing and massaging his back. After while Sean finally fell asleep. I leaned over and kissed his forehead and whispered " I love you."