"So, she got jealous? That maybe they replaced her?" Jae said.

"How did the maknae react?" I said.

"They were talking to her, the only one who saw her was Hoseok." She continued.

"Now, I know the whole story." The six of us turned around to see Doctor Song.

"Doctor Song! Why are you here?" Jae stood up along with Yong Soo.

The three of them are the same age, but Seoyeon is still younger than them by a few months.

"Hahaha, you can call me by my name." She smiled.

"Only if we are outside, though." Her friend winked at us.

Im Kyung Hu, it's her best friend. I heard they've been friends since middle school.

"Anyway, do you perhaps know where she is?" Seoyeon asked.

"Toilet." Ha Eun came back.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?"

"We brought some food for everyone."

"Well, you see, she saved lots of people today. We didn't even take a break, and we had surgery six times today without a break. Your cousin is a total monster."

"She is."

"How dare you."

"Hahaha, she's only joking," I said and went in the middle of them.

"She knows i'm only joking, "

"Yeah, they are always like this." Kyung Hu said.

"Oh." We all said

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

"Where are those bastards anyway," Seoyeon said.

"Speaking of the bastards, they are over there." Kyung Hu said.

"Let's go." Seoyeon and Kyung Hu unnie went up to them.

"He-hey! Don't do anything bad!"

Both of them gave me a thumbs up and kept going to them.

I followed the girls once we were close to them. I bowed at the boys.

"Oh, hey Doctor Song, Doctor Im and Ha Eun. What's up?" Namjoon smiled at us.

"Nothing much, we are here to give some gifts to everyone. A thank you gift for helping my little cousin and also for making her sad-" I covered her mouth real quick.

"Sad...?" Taehyung looked at me.

"Eh? No, no! You heard it wrong! Hahaha!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Ha Eun, I told them already. No need to hide it." Hoseok went closer to me and hugged me.

"I... I, I don't even know why I acted like that... my instinct told me to ru-run.." I cried.

"Don't worry, Ha Eun, and we didn't replace you. You're the only one who we like-" I saw Jimin elbowed Taehyung in the stomach, I pull away from Hoseok, and he wipes my tears away.

"Then why the heck you made her cry." Soyeon glared at them, and I saw them shake.

"You sure are still terrifying when you are angry." Taehyung pointed at her.

"Glad you remember." She smiled.

"Anyway we are going now, you better not make her cry again or else I'll cut all of you." The doctors left us all there.