"Why should I?"I folded my arms.

"Don't me make me fucking stand up."Henry was slowly getting angry.

"I'm not your fucking sex toy!"I yelled. Henry stood up and grabbed my neck, I struggled to loosen his grip on my neck as he chocked me.

"Do it."He spoke, I could feel his breathe on my lips. He let go of me,I fell to the floor gasping for air. When I had caught my breathe I pushed my hair back and stared at Henry's length,10.5 inches pretty good for an eighteen year old. "What are you waiting for go ahead."He was getting impatient. I grasped his dick in my hands, and moved my hands up and down in a circular motion, I then licked the tip and began messaging his balls. I continued moving my hands up and down. I then placed his manhood at the entrance of my mouth slowly. "Shit! Speed it up!"Henry called, swinging his head back in clear satisfaction. I sucked on his dick, feeling him growing in my mouth. He got frustrated at me speed and flipped me around so he was forcing his dick down my throat. I gagged, trying to push Henry off of me. But he had clasped the back of my head, I couldn't breathe. He was choking me. I grabbed his waist and pushed him off of me. I coughed like a maniac.

"You're trying to kill me,I couldn't fucking breathe."I choked on air.

He looked pissed off. "Don't do that ever again."He warned. He grabbed my head and forced himself down my throat. I felt dizzy; I focused desperately on breathing through my nose. Soon enough he pulled out releasing his sperm all over my face. I was too focused on getting my breathing steady, I didn't even realise. "Swallow it baby."He leaned over, looking me dead in the eye. The taste was slightly salty but it was disgusting. I gulped it down. "Good girl, you made me feel better so it's my turn."He smirked.

"No don't you dare lay a finger on me."I stated, turning away from him. He grabbed me from behind, raising me off the ground. I screamed for help, despite the fact no help would arrive. Henry tied my hands so I wouldn't try hit him.He played with the waistband of my jeans, slowly. Elegantly, he slipped of my jeans leaving me in my laced pants. He placed two fingers on the opening of my womanhood and rotated them in a circular motion.I tried to bit my lip to hold in my moan but my lip was busted so I ended up screaming in pain.

"Let it out baby."He said as he pushed his fingers inside me. I arched my back,in unwanted pleasure.

"Henry please sto-"My pleads for him to stop gradually turned into moans,and I couldn't resist. I was so close to my climax. "Henry keep going!"I snapped. But he pulled out his fingers,leaving me hanging like that. "Why the fuck did you do that,you made me feel all excited and cut it short."I was not pleased.

"We could take it to the next level?"He smirked.

"Shit just do it."I gave in, feeling horny.

"If you say so."Henry said.

It was my first time so I wasn't sure what to expect. I felt his dick at the entrance of my private area, he pushed in really slowly. "Shit!"That hurt like hell. "Henry please be gentle."I whimpered.

"It's alright babe I'll make you feel much better, soon."He told me.

He left his growing length inside me, so I could get used to it. I felt the wall of my tight as hell pussy expand. "I'm ready."I breathed out. He started thrusting in and out slowly. "Henry "I moaned as his skin collided with mine, this felt so good. "uuhh yes Henry faster!"I screamed, arching my back in pure pleasure.

"Charlotte you're so fucking tight."He grunted as he picked up the speed.

"Harder Henry! I'm so close."I felt like I was going to explode inside of me.

"Hold it Char."He thrusted even harder.

"I-I can't."Henry pulled out and his sperm went flying. He fell on top of me in exhaustion and hugged me tight.

"Henry I-"

He cut me off by kissing me,I was shocked at first I had my eyes open looking at him like he was crazy but I slowly calm down and started kissing him back.

"Can we be friends again?"Henry asked.

"friends with benefits more like?"I scoffed.

"Sex buddies."Henry chuckled.

"Yeah considering it was my first time."I giggled.

We stared into each other's eyes.

"I've never felt like this for any other girl."Henry said."Sometimes I hate you sometimes I love you sometimes you make me feel horny and I'm just confused."

I search his eyes frantically.

"Henry."I said, nervously.

"Ye?"

"I like you a lot."I said quietly.

"You know what fuck Bianca."He rolled his eyes and forced his lips on mine, I don't understand why he would kiss me,my lip is cut.

"You're going to make my lip bleed."I giggled.

"Yeah, that explains the blood I was tasting."He laughed.

Trust me he seems all nice now but soon he will switch.
-----
I've decided to do one shots 😂❤️