DASHI RUN RUN RUN!

Sorry, couldn't help myself ^-^
Hope u enjoy, and sorry for bad english ^-^
Warning: alot of swearing!
~~~~~~~
Readers POV:

"Aoy Ladies and Gentlemen, Whooo!~"

You are singing and listening to one of your favorite songs, of your favorite boyband Bts.

You are going to a friend and you are walking through a shortcut.

When you walk around the corner you see a suspicious man standing there some meters away from you.

Your POV:

What is he doing?

The man just walks away, without noticing me. He left a bag... I dunno if i should open it.

"Ah, YOLO!" I tell myself.

I open it, and it was alot of mony in it! I just stare at the mony without noticing someone coming from behind.
Then, someone grabs my shoulders. I yell at him:

"Hey! Don't touch me you asshole!"

I give him a hard punch in the stomach with my elbow, and he let me go.
I turn around to see two men runing towards me.

I take my fighting position.

Yeah! Just come at me! I'll take ya both down with my karate skillz!

Five more apperd.

...

Fuck this! I'll just run!

I grab the bag and start to run. The others are coming after me.
While I run, I listen to the song "Run" of Bts... What a coinsidence!

I keep running until I'm back on the main road. People are looking weird at me...

AREN'T THEY SEEING THAT I'M BEING CHASED BY OLDER MEN?!

Suddenly, there are some men running TOWARDS me, not BEHIND me!

What? How...? When?!

I stop and think of a way of escaping.

On my left, theres the road, full of cars, driving really fast. Aaaand on my right there is a buldning.

...

Why am I even thinking this?

I walk inside, and I walk over to the toilets. I open the door, and no one was there. I look back and I see those men coming. I quicly close the door. I don't think they saw me.

I'll just wait here until they leave I guess... If they leave in the first place. What buildning is this anyway?

I stop thinking when I see a strange looking sink. Wait...

I'm in the man's restroom!
I'm screwd...

Then the door opens. In the speed of light, I jump inside one of the toilets and locks it. I hear two men talking together.

How do I get out of here? I wish I could turn myself into a boy right now! Wait... I can!

I take out my makeupbag from my purse, (wich I haven't mentiont before now) and I take of my makeup.

I take of my white T-shirt and bra, and then I take the toiletpaper and starts to twirl it aroud my alittletobig chest. (I dunno how I made it look flat, tho...)

I use my pocketknife to cut some holes on my jeans.
The red and black jacket that was tied aroud my hips, are now normally on me.

And finaly, the hair. I pick up my black cap, (wich I always have with me) and I hide my
long/short Y/H/C hair inside the cap. Only my bangs is hanging down.

Finish! I wonder how I look...

I bended down to see if it was anyone there. The two men had left.

I look up and I saw an air valve. I pick up my purse, put the bag with the cash in it and jump up. With my feet on those two walls, I slowly climb up with my two feet. (I'm a little athletic ^^)

I use my pocketknife to screw it open, and I put my purse inside. I take out my phone,
(I basically have everything in my phonecase, my phone is everthing^^)
and then I screw it back on.
I jump down and unlock the door. I stop and stare at the mirror.

"Damn, he's fine!" I tell myself while I'm checking myself out.
"Now that I think about it, I kinda look like oppa... Wait... Ew..."
I should stop talking to myself.

After looking in the mirror for the last time, I step out of the restroom. They are still standing there! I'll just walk away...

I keep wandering around, until I realise... I'm lost. There are no one aroud. I look around and I see a wendingmachine. A cola would be nice.
I put the mony in, and start to press the buttons. No response.

My money...T^T

I try to shake it a little. After 2 seconds I lost my temper, and I start to hit the wendingmachine.

Suddenly someone grabs my wrist from behind.
I turn around to see...
~~~~~~~
Who do you think it is?
Read next part to find out ^-^
I-hope you enjoyd ^^