Chapter 13: Watcher

Start from the beginning

"Mind if I walk with you?"

I was surprise, "Y-You want to walk with me?"

"Just in case you get into another accident. You seem to have a habit of getting yourself into trouble. "

"I think I can manage."

Then at the corner of my eye I saw Grenda, Candy, the other two girls and Mabel. "Oh great." I muttered.

Dipper looks to where I was looking.

"Ah...Actually...Maybe a walk would be fine." I replied quickly.

"Good thing I know how to get away from my sister and her friends." Dipper replied as he grabbed my arm and we went down the street and luckily the jerks didn't see us.

"That was close. I don't run into them again. Don't you think Mabel would have let the whole Gideon thing go?"

"Nope." Dipper replied simply.

"Gee thanks."

Dipper shrugs, "Just how she is."

"Is there anything you can do?"

Dipper shrugged again but didn't say anything.

"you sure don't talk much, especially when it has to deal with you."

Dipper shrugged again.

"Well tell me, where did you and Mabel get the stones?"

"We just found them and the powers. Thought it would be fun to have."

I looked at him, "fun? I thought you didn't know what fun is."

"I know how to have fun."

"Reading books all day, taking walks, and just sitting around isn't fun."

Dipper raise his eyebrow. I chuckled, "There is way better ways in having fun! You got to have real fun! Loosen up!"

"I don't have time to loosen up..."

"You have time because you are walking with me."

Dipper's jaw tighten. 

I chuckled at his reaction, "I got you there." Then we made it back to the house. I then faced Dipper, "Thank you for helping out and walking with me, Dipper."

He gave a small nod, "No problem."

I tilted my head, "When are you ever going to smile?"

"Huh?"

"You got to smile. That is the first step of having fun."

"When did we decide that I need fun lessons?"

"Just trust me."

I then took a step forward and I reach out to Dipper's mouth, taking the corners of it, and tried to make him smile. Dipper jerked away and slap my hands away, "Don't." I gave a small chuckled, "I'll get there someday."

Dipper rolled his eyes, "Doesn't matter, I need to get going anyways."

Then he started to leave,  so I called out to him, "Hey, Dipper."

He stops and turns around, "Yes?"

"Can you try to talk to Mabel about not hating me?"

He sighed, "I'll try but she's a stubborn mind to change and she doesn't listen to me that much."

"Thank you for at least trying for me."

Then Dipper walked off without another word. I skipped up to the front, taking the boxes out, and headed inside the shack.