Christmas Already?

Start from the beginning

"Okay, yours next." He grinned evilly. I gulped.

"I don't want to really, but if I have to..." I ripped the package out, and almost fell out of my chair. It was a chocolate heart with a note on it, and an envelope. I opened the note.

"Be safe." Is all it said, and I opened the envelope. Inside was...a condom. I smacked my face, scowling at Sam. He laughed, and motioned for me to hold it up. Everyone snickered, and Sven turned red as a tomato. He reached over and slapped the back of Sam's head.

At that moment, I heard the door open, and the three people I thought were going to be busy walked through the door. I froze.

"Hi..." Justin trailed off.

"Well, I guess I should introduce people. This is Sam, and Sven." I motioned to them. Justin suddenly smiled, walking over to Sam, giving him a firm handshake.

"Hey man, you actually look like a good guy. I hope you and my sister are happy. Why didn't you come over sooner?" Justin looked over to me, my mouth hanging open.

"Why didn't you bring your boyfriend over sooner?" He questioned, and everyone covered their mouths to stop from laughing, and Sven frowned. I look at Justin.

"Why would you think that he's my boyfriend?" I asked, confused. He looked confused then.

"Well, that one text you had, the mushy one, it said love Sam..." He trailed off at the look I was giving him. Suddenly I remembered.

Flashback:

I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket, and I took it out.

"Hey, you ready for today? <3 Sven." It said, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see it, it's like my fav musical! :) Aly" I replied. I was smiling, and didn't see my brother looking over my shoulder.

"So, you have a boyfriend, do you?" He asked, and I quickly shut my phone.

"N...noo" I said. He smirked at me.

"Oh yeah, then why did it say love Sam?' He asked. I sighed. He didn't see it was from Sven! Close call.

"Well, there's this guy I know, and he's always joking around, and he put that as his phone thing whenever he calls me, so I just answer with a smiley face." I finished lamely.

"Yeah okay sure." He said sarcastically, but he left it alone. I closed my eyes. Too close for comfort!

Present:

"Oops..." I said guiltily. I faced my parents and Justin. "Guys, can we go into the kitchen, I have to tell you something." They nodded and followed me. I motioned for Sven to come too. He got up.

"Okay, so I remember when you thought it said Sam, but it didn't...it said Sven." I said quickly. Justin looked from me to Sven, frowning.

"How old are you?" My dad asked, going into protective father mode.

"Well, uh...23 sir." Sven stammered, and my dad frowned.

"There's more guys. He's well...he's my...teacher." I mumbled. I looked at Justin. He laughed.

"Speak up Aly. For a second there, I thought you said he was your teacher or something." He laughed again, and I remained silent. He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"You're not joking, are you?" I shook my head. Justin suddenly got up, and glared at Sven, walking up to him.

"So, not to mention you're six years older than her, you're hear freakin' teacher?" He said calmly, and Sven stood up straight.

"Yes, I..." He didn't finish, because my brother punched him in the jaw. He groaned and fell on the floor. I ran over to him, and helped him up.

"What the hell Jus!" I only called him that when I was super angry. I looked to my mom for help, and she grabbed a cloth and an ice pack. She handed it to me.

"What the fuck Aly!? He's a pedophile, and you're dating him! He's six years older than you...don't tell me you've slept together?" Justin said, looking disgusted. I glared at him.

"He's not a pedophile because we haven't slept together, not that it's any of your business, and I don't care if he's my teacher! Things like this happen, I don't care if it's against the rules, we lo...are really into each other." I finished lamely, and Justin just stared at me, then rubbed his neck.

"I need some time, I'll be right back," He murmured, and walked up the stairs, and I heard his bedroom door slam. I flinched, looking up at my parents. My dad had a hard look on his face, but my mom just looked happy.

"Do you honestly like him?" She asked quietly, and I nodded, looking at Sven. She looked at dad, and he sighed.

"I don't particularly like this, but you can't help who you fall in love with," He looked at my mother when he said this. I frowned, wondering what he meant by that. Wait, did he say love? How did he know? He winked at me to show he knew what I was thinking.

"Wow, thanks guys for understanding. I thought you would never have approved." I gave them a hug, and went back into the living room.

"Well, merry Christmas everyone!" I shouted, and gave hugs to everyone.

When I came to Sven, I held him close and whispered in his ear.

"I hope you're happy with me, because my brother will probably try to kill you." I joked, and he chuckled.

He pulled back, and I looked into his eyes.

"Bring it on," He whispered, and lowered his lips to mine.

~~~