Chapter 9

Me and Aniya went outside and sat on the bench. My arm had a bruise, few of my braids were missing, and I had a cut on my lip. "I hate that jumping shit yo" Aniya said wiping the blood off my lip with a napkin. Aniya had a scar by her eyebrow, her knee was bruised, and by her eye was a bit purple. "Didn't even see the shit about to escalate like that" I said as we waiting on Aniya mama to come pick us up. Zion, Rj, and Jalen came up on us outside. "Man y'all good shit was crazy yo" Jalen said sitting by Aniya on the bench with his arm around her as she laid her head on his shoulder and wiped her scar. "Hold on so you ain't gon say shit?" I said directing it towards Zion, "not even a sorry you just gon come over here and act like shit good?" I said holding my arm. "Listen I didn't know that would happen and me and her was a one time thing a nigga was high and shit just happened bruh." Zion said holding his head. "You fuck up bro" Rj said going back to his phone. "Shut the fuck up" Zion said. I didn't responded I didn't even feel like being bothered with this nigga. Then Aniya's mom rolled up. "Alright y'all" Aniya said getting up and hugging Jalen ass he squeezed her ass. I walked to the car not saying good bye cause I was pissed. We got in the car and I stared out the window, niggas ain't shit.