Chapter 8

We arrived at the dance like 15 minutes later. We walked in first group we see is Charday and her no good bitches. "I feel like some shit is gonna pop off tonight" Aniya said laughing and grabbing my arm as we walked to a table. We sat at the table scoping around. Then I felt a breeze walk by and sat in the chair next to me, it was Zion of course, with Rj and Jalen. "Oh so y'all bitches came" Zion said sitting down. "Not a bitch, got me alllll the way fucked up" I said continuing looking at the people dance. "My bad ma" Zion said as he watched with us.Speaker Knockers Freak Hoe started to play. All you saw was ass shaking and bitches And niggas grinding everywhere like this was a club not even our school auditorium.

Zion POV
Shit this dance was getting lit foreal. All these girls shaking kinda wanted Sunai to throw it back on a nigga, but she ain't with that shit. "Aye we bouta go dance" Rj said getting up with Jalen and Aniya."Alright Coo" I said getting up pulling my pants up. I thought I looked fresh, my Green polo shirt, Tan pants, and Timbs, of course I gotta wear my chain and iced out diamond earring. "You ain't going?" I asked Sunai, I'm tryna get her to throw dat shit back on me. "I mean I mines well" Sunai said getting up I let her walk in front of me so I could see the view.

Sunai POV
I got up on the floor and started to dance. Shit was getting real, I see Amiya over there twerking her life off on Jalen, Rj getting twerked on by some Latino girl. "Get lose girl" Aniya told me. I was like fuck it and started to twerk too. I felt a figure come behind me and saw it was Zion, I didn't mind it actually so I kept twerking. He was grabbing on my waist and pushing me all up on him. "Damn girl" he said in a light voice trying to make sure I didn't hear him. His stuff was on instant rock hard making me gasp. "What the fuck y'all doing" Charday comes over here pushing Zion off me. "I'm were dancing just like everybody else doing up in this bitch" I said standing up feeling Amiya come brush over to the side of me. Amiya was a definition of a true ride or die. "Hoe don't get smart, dancing all on my nigga" Charday says crossing her arms with Jessica and Maya behind her. "Your man? Obviously not the fuck" Amiya says getting in Charday face. I looked over at Zion who was shocked. "So Zion this yo bitch??!" I said pushing his shoulder. "Hell nawh that ain't my- "BOY don't even try you was just over at my place burying your face in my pussy" Charday cuts him off from talking. I looked over at Zion like this nigga. "Man fuck this shit girl if you want to throw your fucking hands let them go" Amiya said rolling up on Charday, Jessica pushed Amiya and it went off. Amiya grabbed Jessica hair and started to swing her hands then Maya jumped in and started to punch too and I wasn't about to stand there and let them jump my bitch. I jumped in and threw Maya off and got on top and started punching in her face. charday grabbed my hair and flipped me over and it was just a big ass brawl. People were around video taping, yelling beat they ass. The fight got break up some seconds later by some supervisors supposedly watching the dance. "Yeah bitch try that jumping shit again and Imma taze y'all ass" I yelled at charday and them. The dance was shut down and everyone was order to go home.