I heaved a sigh, and slowly and painfully got up from the floor. Some people were still watching me, but most had dispersed when Bridget left. I avoided everyone's gazes and practically ran the whole way to the gym to make up for lost time caused by the stupid blonde headed monster.

When I finally made it to the gym, I stuffed all of my crap in there and rushed to the training room. Aiden was already there waiting for me to arrive. He raised a questioning eyebrow, probably because I was a complete mess and I was later than I usually was.

Over the week, we had developed a nice little routine each day. I'd arrive, he'd help me put the ice on my ribs, he'd let me sleep as my ribs iced, then we'd get straight to work. It was like clockwork daily, and the bit of sleep that I was allowed to have made me not so strung out and cranky.

It had been a long, hard, grueling week. It was full of physically demanding things, mentally draining days, and lots and lots of pain. I was damn proud of myself though! I made so much progress in just the small week that Aiden had been training me. My experience in getting hit and seeing different techniques throughout my life, combined with my desperateness and determination seemed to really work well for me.

Plus, it had officially been a week since Tom said I couldn't spar. My concussion symptoms had disappeared and I was finally allowed to start fighting other people! I was excited yet very nervous. My was still very real and very present, I was nervous to get even more hurt. Still, I just used that as a motivation factor to not let myself get hit. I couldn't let myself get hit.

After Aiden placed the ice packs, he sat in the chair in front of me; that was very unusual. "So, I think that this Saturday will be a good time to take you to The Underground and introduce you to Trey."

My eyes widened in shock at that statement.

"Usually after he assesses you, he'll schedule you for the next weekend. That gives us a week and a half to get you ready for your first fight."

I nodded slowly, suddenly feeling very nervous.

"That is why when I'm gone these next few days for Thanksgiving, Brandon and Tommy will be training you from eight in the morning until three in the afternoon. I'll be back Thursday night. So that means that on Friday, depending upon how well you're doing, you'll start sparring the more advanced fighters. Today, you'll start off with the beginners."

"Alright..." I said feeling a little bit unsure of myself, but I knew that I needed this.

As soon as our conversation was done, I let my eyes close. I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard a loud voice booming through the room. I groaned and opened my eyes in frustration.

"Aubry, just beat the shit out of that girl! Just one hit from you and I'm sure she'll go down," Brandon said excitedly.

"Brandon what the hell are you talking about?" Aiden asked in exasperation.

"Bridget! She is a psycho bitch that someone needs to knock down a few pegs. She was all over Aubry today because you aren't talking to her. She's going to turn into another Amber if this doesn't get taken care of." Brandon said really fast.

"BRANDON!" Aiden yelled at Brandon harshly making Brandon look sheepish.

"Sorry, that wasn't supposed to come out." Brandon said looking actually mournful for his words. "Anyways, Aubry... just knock her out. I'm telling you, one hit and she'll be done."

"Brandon, use your brain. If a girl like me hit a girl like her, I'd surely be thrown in jail for assault or something. Besides, isn't her dad like some hotshot business man or something? I'd be done for if I even touched her." I told him with a shrug. "Besides, I can take whatever she gives. She doesn't scare me. So she cant push me around, hit me, talk shit to me... it doesn't matter to me."

"Wait, she hit you?" Aiden asked with his eyes widened.

"No, she basically just stood on me for whatever dumb reason." I once again shrugged. "Look, I'm not worried about it, so you don't have to be either. She'll get bored eventually. Besides, if she's fixated on me then she'll leave everyone else that she usually terrorizes alone... including you, Aiden."

"It's not okay, but I'll figure something out about it... She's insane."

We all agreed on that.

Because of the stupid Bridget situation, I missed my nap. I didn't ever get much sleep so the sparse sleep that I got was very cherished. Therefore, I was also cranky that I missed my nap. No sleep equals a very unpleasant Aubry.

Using my frustration from my lack of sleep, I beat the girl that Aiden had paired me up with within moments. I was quick and she was not, so when she went in for a punch, I very easily swept her feet and kicked her stomach. She tapped out after my only kick.

The next sparring match wasn't quite as easy, but it was still a piece of cake. The girl that he had me up against that time, was much bigger than me, but once again... I was faster. She got one hit on me in my face. That certainly didn't feel good, so to keep it from happening again, I continuously kept punching her over and over again, unrelenting, until she was down. Thankfully, it only took about half a dozen hits for that to happen. Otherwise, I might have felt badly for hurting her too badly. She wasn't one of The Underground fighters, she was just someone who was training at the gym.

The next, and final, sparring match was with a boy. He was only sixteen, but he was a massive boy. He was only a few inches taller than me, but he had well over a hundred pounds on me. This fight was supposed to be tougher, Aiden let me know that. He was already impressed by my other fights, so he wanted to see what I could do in a totally uneven match.

As soon as the boy got up to the mats that I was already standing on, he was aggressive. He made rude gestures towards me and said offensive things. I wasn't really paying any attention to it though, I was focused on the fight, not the extras.

However, before Aiden even called out for us to start, I was even still only stretching, the boy rushed me and slammed me to the ground very harshly. As soon as I hit the ground I yelped and could no longer breathe, my vision blurred and I felt like my whole body was on fire. That fucker just body slammed me before the fight even began.

I was suddenly livid. 

A/n
Hey guys so it's about to get into the good part! I'm sorry if this story is going a little slow, I just wanted it to have a strong foundation to start on. Anyways, comment and vote! It really encourages me. PLEASE SHARE! Y'all are awesome!
-KAF