Chapter 14

Ramona's pov:

10 years later-

I wake up to the sounds of my daughters cries. I get up tiredly and walk to her room. I pick her up to rock her back to sleep. This is the fourth time she's woken up tonight. "Harly go back to sleep baby."
I sit down in the chair in her room. After about fourty-five minutes she's finally back this asleep.

I wake up to an empty bed, I roll over to check the time. It's eleven o'clock! How did I sleep in so late?

I walk down stairs to see Jackson sitting on the couch with baby Harly and her older siblings Mona and Taylor. "Hey babe," I smile.
"Hey," Jackson smiles back.
"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask, walking towards them.
"You looked peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you, you needed the sleep." He answers.
I smile, "thanks," I walk over and kiss him. Mona and Taylor cover their eyes, I laugh at our children's cuteness.

"Guess what," I say, looking to my kids.
"What?" Taylor and his twin sister Jamona scream at the same time.
"Grandma DJ and Great Aunt Steph are coming over and watching Harly today so that daddy and I can spend some time with you two." I say, picking up Mona and sitting down with her on my lap.
"Yay!" They both cheer.
"Mona let's go up stairs and you and I can get ready together." I say, standing up.
"Could I wear make up mommy?" Jamoma asks, getting excited.
"Sure baby, just for today though." I say, as we're walking towards the stars.
"Yay! Thank you, Mommy!" She cheers, running up stairs to her room.

::later that day::

"Did you two have fun today?" Jackson asks, our eldest kids.
"Yes!" They both say in a duh voice.
"Why don't you two go up stairs and get ready for bed, dad and I will be up right after we put Harly to bed." I tell the twins. They both run off to there rooms while Jackson and I go our youngest child, Harly's, room.

After putting all the kids to bed Jackson and I go lay down in our own bed. "I'm gonna miss having Taylor and Jamoma here all the time." Jackson says.
"Me too, do we have to send them to school?" I question.
"Yes," Jackson responds, sadly.

Jackson and Ramona live out the rest of their lives as a happy couple with their 3 kids Taylor, Jamoma and Harly.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: so that's the end of this book. No I'm not going to make a second book.
Did you see what I did with the oldest girl's name.😂
Also I did 3 kids witch is kinda a thing with Full(er) house. And there were twins witch is also kinda a thing.
I hope you liked the book thank you for reading it and voting and commenting and all that stuff.
I am going to miss writing this book but I have a lot of books in my Drafts. I probably won't write another Jamoma book though, at least not for a while.