chapter 6

Ramona's pov:
After Jackson felt the kiss on his cheek his eyes fluttered and he started to blush like crazy. "You missed," he smiles.
"Oh did I?" I smirk.
He nods then kisses my lips. I start to blush like crazy but try to hide it.
"You love birds coming?" Kayden asks. Looks like he saw. I look up at him mouthing 'don't tell'. He nods showing that he won't tell.
Jackson got up and I followed him. When we got in the mall the guys all head to GameStop while the girls go to Claire's. We all get cute phone cases. Dawn's phone went off. "It's from Joey." She looks down to her phone. "He wants us to meet at the food court." She says, reading what the message said.
We Finnish up at the check out then walk to the food court. We spot the guys at the ice cream shop. We walk over to join them.
"Hey girls!" Jackson says.
"Hey," we say back, in unison.
"So what'd you get?" Annabeth asks.
"Black ops and Destiny." Joey says, after looking at the other guys for permission to tell us. They all nod in agreement. "What did you ladies get?"
"Phone cases," Dawn says, smiling.
"Hey, are we just going to keep standing around or are we going to get some ice cream?" Noah asks.
"Ice cream!" the rest of the guys yell, the girls on the other hand nod. Then laugh at the guys' excitement.

We go order our ice cream. Although some of us didn't have enough money therefore we had to share some of the ice cream. Kayden and Joey share. So do Noah and Sam. Annabeth and Aubrey also share. Dawn and Jacob are dating so they obviously share. That leaves Jackson and me. We decide to get a milk shake.

After we Finnish our ice cream we all have a little bit of change so we go to the arcade. We have about 15 minutes till our ride gets here. The guys all go to the racing games. The girls go to the claw games. Annabeth gets a stuffed animal. Dawn gets a few things of candy.

Before we know it our ride is here. Everyone except for me and Dawn go get in the car. We go to the bathroom. When we get to the car there is only two spots open. One next to Jackson and one next to Jacob. since Dawn is with Jacob she sits next to him. That leaves me in the back again with Jackson. Not that that is a bad thing though. I'd probably want to be back here anyway. 

This time I am the one falling asleep in the car. When we get back home I feel Jackson push me a little then pick me up. He carries me into the house and sets me on my bed. "Even if we didn't hang much today I had a good time with you." I hear Jackson.

Next day:
I wake up to three yelling boys. I walk over to make sure that I look somewhat alright. I then walk down stairs to see what all the yelling was about. "Guys!" I yell.
Max looks over at me just to see what I was yelling about. Jackson on the other hand looks at me with a 'would you shut up' look then rolls his eyes.
"Why are you all fighting?"
"Max took my video game." Jackson answers in a whiny voice, glaring at Max.
"Jackson said I could play it." Max defends himself.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but you have two choices. You can either share the game and play it at the same time or you can each play one round then switch." I say, sounding like a pre-school teacher.
"But it's my game!" Jackson wines.
"Jackson come here," I say,doing a come here sign with my finger.
"Fine!" He walks over.
I lean towards him and kiss his cheek then whisper, "please for me, let him play."
"Fine." He gives.
"Now that I'm done being a pre-school teacher I'm going to go do my homework." I say, walking towards the stairs.
"Thank you!" Max yells, running after me.
"Your welcome little buddy." I say, pulling him into a hug.
"Hey I'm not little!" He complains.
"Sorry, big, buddy." I correct.
"Much better." He smiles.

"Thanks Row," Jackson walks over.
"Your welcome Jax" I respond, pulling him into a hug.
DJ walks in, "aw you guys, Ramona you fit in so well."
I become very red. "Thanks DJ," I smile.

I walk up stairs to do my homework. When I walk in my room someone is already in there sitting on my bed playing on there phone.
"Audrie?" I ask, thinking it's my best friend from my old school.
"Ramona!" She yells, running over attacking  me in a hug.
"Wow, are you trying to hug me or tackle me?" I question, laughing. "Oh my gosh I have missed you so much."
"Same, I told you I'd visit you!" She exclaims.

After saying 'hi' we sit down on my bed to get caught up.
"Ok, so who's that cutie that lives across the hall." She asks, clearly talking about Jackson.
"Oh that doof, that's Jackson." I say, trying to sound like I don't like him.
"You like him!" She smiles.
"What do not!" I say, not very convincingly.
"You obviously do like him!" She pushes.
"Nun-uh" I respond.
"Oh Jackson!" She calls.
"What are you doing!" I whisper yell.
"Helping you," she smiles.
"Be there in a sec!" Jackson yells from across the hall.
"Your dead!" I tell Audrie.
"Ya right," she smirks.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A\N sorry its been so long I've been busy and I've been working on another book. I'll try to update more though.
You all should go follow Audrie416 read her book. she is one of my best friends and she wanted a character in my book so here you go