chapter 12

Ramona's POV:

Today is the day, Mama and Papa are getting married, again. I really am happy for them I just don't want to move out. I'm the flower girl and Jackson is my Papa's best man. I get dressed in a beautiful short dress.

After wedding::

I walk up stairs to my room and take off the dress. I put on a long sweatshirt and some shorts. Although you can't see them.

I have three more days here, in this room, in this house, in this family. I haven't started packing yet though, I'm really dreading it. My parents are on their honeymoon so I'm staying with the Fullers.
My mom and DJ worked out a deal where once a month I can come over for the weekend.

I hear a nock on the door. "Come in!" I yell from my makeup table.
Jackson walks through the door, still in his tux. Let me just say he looks good!

"I'm gonna miss having you across the hall." He says, plopping down on my bed.
"I'm gonna miss have you across the hall too. Now you can have your room back though." I say, trying to lighten the mood.
"Ya but I'd rather you be in here." He say, as I walk over next to him.
"How about we stop thinking about that and watch some tv. I'll pack latter."
"Ok let me go change and I'll be right back. Find something for us to watch." He says, getting up and walking out of my room.

I flip through the channels and see that dance moms is on. I turn that on even though Jackson doesn't like it.

Jackson comes walking back in my room with some popcorn. "What are we watchin'?" He asks, sitting down next to me.
"Dance Moms!" I cheer.
"Ughhhh, Really Ramona?"
I don't reply I just give puppy dog eyes.
"Oh god, fine" he gives in.
"Yayyyy" I cheer.

After a while of watching dance moms we both fall asleep. I wake up with the sun in my eyes. I start to get out of my bed but feel arms around me. "Babyyy let me uppp." I whine.
"No stay with me." Jackson begs, tightening his grip around me.
"Jax let me up." I beg.
"Five minutes?" He questions.
"Fine," I give in, knowing that he won't give up.

After way more than five minutes we get up. We go down stairs and have a pop tart. I go up stairs to get ready I put on my can't I've got dance shirt on and my Nike pros.

I throw my hair up into a ponytail

Today it the day I've been dreading. I'm packing for my new house. Jackson and Max are going to help me. We're gonna keep some of my stuff here though for when I come over.

After about five hours of messing around and a little packing most of my stuff is packed. Basically my bed is the only thing in here. Well and a few cloths.

:::Moving Day:::

Today my parents are coming back and I'm not all the thrilled about it. I cried myself to sleep last night.

I wake up and get dressed in a comfy outfit. I head across the hall to see if Jackson is up yet. He's still asleep so I go lay down next to him. He almost instantly wraps his arms around me. I kiss his noes softly to wake him up. "You missed," he gives a goofy smile.
"Ya well if you want a real one you gonna have to catch me." I smile, jumping up and running.
He quickly catches up to me and grabs my waist. He turns me around and kisses me.
"Okay let's get breakfast now." I smile.
"Let's go," he grabs my hand and drags me down stairs.
We sit next to each other like usual and eat our breakfast in a comfortable silence.

Soon my parents have shown up and are going up to grab my bags. Jackson and I head up to help.
After an hour all of my bags are put in the moving truck. Jackson wanted to help us unpack. He sits in the back next to me with my parents in the front.

---------------------
A/N- sorry it's short and boring but it's kinda a filler chapter and I wanted to get one out so