Chapter 7

Jackson walks into my room. "What'd you want?" He questions, with an adorable smile on his face.
"We're just getting ready to play truth or dare and wanted to know if you wanted to play." Audrie says, to both Jackson and I.
"Ya sure," he sits down next to me.
Of Course he had to play.
"Great!" I fake a smile.
"Truth or dare?" Audrie asks, looking towards me.
"Truth," how hard can a truth be, right.
"Who do you like?" She smirks.
Of course she had to ask that.
"Pass!" I exclaim.
"No no no, who do you like?" Jackson asks, smiling.
"A guy," I smirk, proud of myself for coming up with that.
"Nope doesn't count. I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like." Jackson bargains.
"Oh fine," I pause for a second to try to build up some courage. "You, I like you" I whisper.
"I didn't hear you." Audrie says.
"Fine. Jackson, I like Jackson!" I say, a little louder than intended.
"Really?" He asks in disbelief. "I like you to." He smiles.
Audrie's phone went off. "Its my mom, she's out front. I better go."
She grabs her bag and leaves my room.

"So," I say, taking a breath. "You like me?" I ask, not believing it.
"Yeah, but I also have feeling for Lola." He says, getting quieter as he finished the sentence.
"Oh," I say, with tears in my eyes.

Lola is one of my best friends that means I know who she likes. Why does she have to like Jackson? Then again Jackson could like almost any girl in the school and they would most likely like him back. Lola has almost every guy crushing on her as well.

"Well, I better do my homework and you should go Finnish hanging out with your brother." I say, faking a smile.
He doesn't say anything he just gets up and leaves.

Jackson's POV(IK NEW)-

Why did I have to say that I like Lola. I saw the tears in her eyes when I said that. I know she was faking a smile at the end. I don't know what I'm supposed to say to her.

I hear the front door open. I look to see who it is. Its my mom.
"Mom!" I yell, running down the stairs.
"Hi Jackson, you have been this excited to see me sense you were like five." She laughs.
"Well I need advice." I say.
"On?" She asks, looking confused and happy.
"Girls," I say, not very confidently.
"Oh boy," she says, setting her bag.

We walk to the kitchen and sit down.
"OK what about girls?" She asks, being all excited like.
"Well a girl I like said that she likes me." I pause.
"That's great!" My mom exclaims.
"But I like this other girl and she also likes me." I Finnish.
"Oh,"
"Ya, and the first girl knows I like the second girl. And she probably know the second girl like me back." I say, trying to not be confusing.
"OK I think I got that but let's give the girls names. That might make it less confusing." Mom thinks.
Oh great, I'm scared the names she gonna give.
"Let's name the first girl Ramona and the second girl," she pauses to think. "Lola." She finishes.
"Mom why those names!" I wine.
"Because I know them both and they are in your grade." She explains.
"Fine," I give in.
"OK so, let's say that Ramona likes me and I like her back. Well Lola also likes me and I like her back. But Ramona also knows that I like Lola and she probably knows that Lola likes me." I say, using the names.
"OK that makes much more sense. What you should do is try spending time with both girls alone and see which one you have a better time with. Pick that girl.
"

Okay, thanks mom." I smile, getting up from the table.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A/N: sorry its short but it's an update. I tried something new with the Jackson POV so what did you guys think about that?

Don't forget to comment and like