Chapter 5

Ramon's pov:
I wake up from the best nights sleep. The sun is slightly shining in my eyes. I hear Jackson coming so I pretend to be asleep. He carefully shuts the door and walks over to the bed. "Ramona I know your asleep and can't hear me, witch is probably a good thing. I know that I wouldn't have the guts to say this if you were awake." So, I know I should probably tell him I'm awake but I might just find something out so I'll 'stay asleep'. "Ramona the thing is, I know you think I like Lola but really I don't," he pauses for a second and comes down by my ear. "I like you." He finishes, kissing my ear slash cheek.
"You missed." I say, smiling a little and blushing a lot.
Jackson jumps back, clearly startled, "I-I thought you were a-asleep."
"I woke up a second or two before you opened the door." I say, darking the red color on a my cheeks.
"S-so y-you heard e-everything." He stutters, clearly scared of the answer.
"Ya...ya I did. I can't believe you like me!" I exclaim.
"I can't believe that you know." Jackson copies, but in a sadder tone.
"Well I'm going to the mall today so I'm gonna go get ready." I say, trying to change the subject.
"Who are you going with?" Jackson asks, sounding interested.
"Jacob, Annabel,Dawn, Aubrey, Paige, Noah, Sam, Joey and Kayden, the usue." I answer, wanting to avoid the guys but still wanting to tell him the full truth.
"Oh," he sighs.
"Do you want to come with?" I ask, trying to cheer him up.
"Uh sure." He agrees.

I hop in the shower for about fifteen minutes. When I get out I blow dry my hair then straighten it. I change into a pink lace skirt and a black shirt with this white flower looking thing on it. (Above) I turn my straightener on then walk to my room while waiting for it to warm up. I sit down on my bed to put on my white lace Convers. I go back into the bathroom and straighten my hair. As soon as I am done the door bell rings. "I'll get it!" I call.
On my way I walk past Jackson's room so I peak in, "hey, you ready to go?"
He looks up at me then jumps up, "yep."
We both walk down stairs and open the door. Standing there is Jacob. "Hey Jacob,"
"Hey, you ready? Everyone is waiting."
I follow Jacob out with Jackson following closely behind me. Sense Jackson and I were the last to be picked up we are stuck in the back, together. The ride to the mall is about two hours. It seems really far away but that is the closest good mall. I grab my phone out to play on it but realize that I forgot to charge it last night. I only have about 30%. I put my phone back in my pocket.
Soon I start to fall asleep. My head falls over onto Jackson's shoulder. I feel his head rest on mine. Soon he is lightly snoring.
I open my eyes when I hear that we are at the mall. I check to see that no one is looking then slightly move my head to give Jackson a kiss on the check to wake him up.
/////////////
A/N: sorry I haven't updated in such a long time I've been busy but I'll try to update more often. I have about 2 more weeks of school left but in busy this summer also. I'll try to update as much as possible though.
Also sorry it's short but I wanted it end cutely. Short but sweet😊