"Well Miyah you can't make her like them. If she doesn't, oh well that shouldn't stop you from going to meet them and continuing to have your fanpage."

"But mom, she didn't even give them a chance! She was so quick to judge ever since the old MB broke up. She didn't even take time to listen to at least one of the songs on the album."

"Well there's nothing you can do about it, hun. If she doesn't like them oh well that's her loss. Don't let that affect you."

"Yea you're right. Okay I'm finna order some pizza. Do you want some?",I asked.

"No I'm fine I already ate earlier."

"Okay."

(PLAY VIDEO)

I walked back to my room and went on my laptop go go place an order for pizza. In the middle of me typing the address, I got a dm message from Elijah.

iamelijahj:Hey I saw your rant photo. I really appreciate you for standing up for me like that. 

moanin_elijahj:Hey, no problem! I wasn't about to sit there and let them talk about you like that

iamelijahj:The really means alot, honestly.

moanin_elijahj:That's what I'm here for babe. Whenever something goes wrong, I always got your back. Never forget that

iamelijahj:Yea.. Can I tell you something private? You've been supporting me for a while and we know eachother pretty well, so I feel like I can tell you.

(A/N:THIS PART IS FAKE YOU GUYS. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, THIS IS FICTION. THIS IS NOT REAL)

moanin_elijahj:Yea sure! What is it?

iamelijah:Promise me you won't tell anyone and not judge me?

moanin_elijahj:I promise I won't.

iamelijahj:Okay..Some days when I'm upset or down..I cut myself.

moanin_elijahj:ELIJAH JOHNSON!! YOU KNOW YOU CAN DIE FROM A LARGE AMOUNT OF BLOOD LOSS!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?

iamelijah:I'm sorry Miyah..

moanin_elijahj:Please don't tell me today was one of those days?

iamelijahj:...

moanin_elijahj:Go throw your blades away rn!! Matter fact, I wanna see a video of you doing it. I don't ever want to see you cutting yourself ever again.

iamelijahj:Miyah I cant. I need the physical pain bc it makes me feel better.

moanin_elijahj:I don't care! You don't need the blades in your life. Why won't you just go on Tumblr and release your pain there??

iamelijahj:BECAUSE I CAN'T PHYSICALLY EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS OKAY!? I haven't told anyone that..you're the first.

moanin_elijahj:Elijah..please go throw the blades away. You know what? Call me bc my fingers are hurting from typing so much.

iamelijahj:Okay. What's your number? 

I gave him my number and within 3 mins of telling him, he called me.

"Hello?", I questioned.

"Hey"

Ugh. His voice sounds so beautiful over the phone too!! I cant.

"Hey. Look, please tell me why and when did you start cutting." 

"It really started ever since..I don't even know."

"Look E, you can't keep doing this to yourself. It's not healthy and you could die from this."

"Maybe that's what I want..", he mumbled.

"What was that? I heard what you said. You have too many people who care about you, including me, to throw yourself away like this. Do you know how many fans will be heartbroken and may go into a state of depression if they found out you basically commit suicide?"

"Yes.."

"Please promise me that you'll stop. When I see you on Friday, I'm going to be looking to see if you've been cutting okay?"

"Okay ba-Miyah."

He almost just called me babe..oh my gosh.

"Alright well I'm about to crash. I have school in the morning. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

I was about to take the phone away from my ear when I heard him say something.

"Wait Miyah!"

"Yes?"

"I-..I love you. Thank you for being there for me."

"I love you too and never for get it"

We exchanged goodbyes, and I played some calming music and thought to myself.

"Two days lord..two days. Thank you for letting me live another day.", I mumbled to myself.

And with that said, I feel asleep.

-

Hey guys!! I hope you're loving the story. I told you it was gonna get juicy! Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Vote! I will update as soon as I can :))

xoxo,Kyah

Instagram-ifw.mb

Twitter_KyahNicholeee