Chp 4

NEXT MORNING

After hearing my alarm go off for the 3rd time, I finally got up. I went to my bathroom to do my morning routine. I then walked back into my room and picked out what I was going to wear for that day. I decided on my 'Adidas' sweatpants,Original Adidas,a white shirt,and my Nike hat. 

I once again, took some outfit photos in my mom's large wall mirror. I actually need to get one for my room. Anyways, I went downstairs and ate some Lucky Charms cereal.

"Good morning honey bun!", my mom yelled. I don't understand why she does that in the morning, but I pay no attention to it.

"Hello mother!", I yelled back. She always knows how to hype me up even when I'm not in the best mood.

"Two days left,Miyah. Is it starting to hit you that you're meeting your 'husband' Elijah Johnson?", she asked as she air quoted 'husband'.

"No it's not hitting me yet but I gaurantee you it will Thursday night.", I said. "I've waited so long to get to meet him and now it's finally my time. Mom you do not understand how happy he makes me."

"Oh trust me,I know.", she chuckled. We both talked for a little longer until I had to leave for school. We said our goodbyes and I left. 

I blasted the MB album in my car to get me hyped up even more. When "1UCall" came on, I knew I was about to get so excited. That's my second favorite song.

I'll admit I wasn't ready.

I was chasing all the hoes

I was dead wrong

I'll make it up to you if you let me

Something 'bout you, I can't let go

body, mind, and soul

But you slipped out of my hands
When I was your man.

Girl, can we just give this love
A second chance?

I hoped you found a new romance
I understand

That you're somebody else's girl

But I still want you

I still want you 

I want to be, the one you call

After having a whole concert to myself, I finally got to  school and parked my car. I found my locker and put my unneeded items in it. I walked to my first hour class and sat down at my desk. I realized a note was taped onto it with my name written on it.

You will NEVER meet those stupid Mindless Behavior faggots. They don't care about you, and they will never love you. Your fanpage is worthless and so are you. 

You know what? I don't even care. This is the third time someone has done this to me,  and I'm sick of it. I'm not deleting my page just because some stupid person doesn't like it. I'm here to support MB, not care what the haters think. 

Even if it does cause problems..

-

Hey guys!! I hope you're loving the story! I will update as much as I can. 

xoxo,Kyah

Instagram-ifw.mb