Chp 1

Miyah's POV

Hi. My name is Miyah Anderson. I'm 17 and I am a junior at Evergreen High School. I have a huge obsession with Mindless Behavior. People tease me at school because they think it's stupid and I won't ever get to meet my love,Elijah Johnson.

Ever since I created my fanpage for MB,I cannot seem to stay off of it. Tomorrow will mark 1 year since I've had it,but it will be 2 years since I've been supporting them. All 3 boys have visited my page but my favorite,EJ,has visited the most. He has like 15 of my pictures and commented at least 3 to 4 times. I don't know what it is about him,but he just makes me smile like no other. Not like all that magical lovey dovey shit in Disney(A/N;THE OLD DISNEY MOVIES WERE LIT ASF THOUGH). Most girls go for Mike or Prince because they are more sexual and freaky than EJ. In my opinion,I think he is sexy asf.

"Dang it's 3am already?", I mumbled to myself. I started to get hungry again so I went downstairs to get some cereal. As I was walking down the steps, I tripped on my own foot..how the hell you trip on your own foot while walking,yes WALKING down the stairs.

"SHIT MY ANKLE!!", I yelled as my mom came running down the stairs. "M are you okay what happened!?" She talks with nervousness in her voice.

"I was coming down the stairs to get some cereal,and I tripped over my foot-", I exclaimed as my mom cut off. "Hold up..how do you trip over your foot?"She starts laughing.

"I know that's what I'm saying!", I laughed. "Can I just get some ice and put it on my ankle?" I asked. I still want my cereal though. I do not have time for my ankle to make me lose my taste for food.

"Do you mind bringing me some Lucky Charms to my room please?", I asked my mom. She responded with a 'sure' and I struggled back up the stairs to my room. I got back on my bed, and once again, went back onto my fanpage account. I was also listening to "Lamborghini'. That song just gets me all up in my feelings.

After finishing my cereal,I set the bowl on my nightstand and kept scrolling through my feed. I decided to post a ugly but cute and funny photo of EJ, and suprisingly he liked!! I never take his likes or comments for granted that's why I get so happy everytime I see him show up in my notifications. 

After scrolling some more down my Instagram feed,I got a Twitter notification from the MB group account.

Officialmbmusic:We will be going to Miami,Flordia September 3rd. Make sure you come out and meet us!!

"OH SHEEIIT AYYEEE!! Momma, MB is coming here next Friday and I'm going!!", I begged her. She eventually gave in and said okay. I ran back to my room and posted on my Snapchat story "Meeting my baby EJ next Friday!!" , and screamed.

It's about 5am now, so I left my music playing on low and eventually fell asleep. I don't understand how I stay up up late. Maybe because I be all up on my phone all the time.

"I've waited a whole year to meet the love of my life and I am finally able to. Thank you God.", I mumbled to myself before falling alseep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys!! I hope you like the story so far. Be ready for some juicy stuff to happen :)

Make sure to Comment , Vote , and Like.

Social Media:

Ig-ifw.mb

Twitter-KyahNicholeee