Next I grabbed Roe's black leather jacket and slipped it on. I was just about to leave but I remembered something else. I slipped on my beanie and slipped 35 dollars in my waist band of my jeans.

When I got outside I tried to navigate my way to Turner's where Theo is fighting. I thought about my outfit. I looked really good tonight. I hope Roe doesn't notice I touched her stuff.

I finally made it to Turner's and went in. The smell of smoke and must his my nostrils. I saw Howie behind the counter. "Hey, Howie." He looked and smiled at me.

"Hey, Theo's Friend. You know I should probably learn your name." He looked questioningly at me. "Paige. So where is the fight?" I whispered the last part.

"Follow me." He took me to the back storage room. I thought this was it until he moved a shelf to reveal a door. He opened it and gestured for me to go in. I walked down the dark corridor. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

I could hear chanting and cheers from where I stood. They got really loud as I entered the massive room. There was a giant caged ring with two fighters in the middle. Neither of which were Theo.

"I have to go back up front and bring back more of the people that want to come." Howie said. "Wait." I pulled the money from my waist band and handed it to Howie. "35 on Theo and odds of 1 in 5". He nodded and left. I craned my neck to look around the crowd. I started walking and finally found Cole and Dallas standing near the ring.

I walk up behind them. I stand behind Cole and tap his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" He asked nervously. I chuckled because he didn't know that I already knew about this.

"Oh, you know. I come to watch these in my free time." I said jokingly but Cole took me serious. Dallas hadn't noticed I'm here yet. "So, when is Theo up." I said pointing up to the ring. The guy in the blue shorts just knocked down the guy in the black shorts.

"How did you know that Theo is fighting tonight." Cole asked and Dallas looked over and his eyes widened at me too. "What the hell is she doing here?" He asked Cole.

"I came to Turner's to play at the arcade with Theo. Howie let it accidently slip. Theo wouldn't tell me anything so I asked Howie. He told me the time of this fight and so I came here. I had nothing else better to do anyway." I explained loudly over the screaming people around us.

Dallas turned back to watch the fight. "Theo is up next." Cole said as he focused back on the fight. I watched as Blue beat the shit out of Black. Soon the fourth bell rang and Blue was titled the winner of this match.

"Come on." Cole said as he and Dallas walked toward a door. I pulled against his grip. He turned to face me. "We have to check on Theo and I'm not letting you stay in a crowd of pervy men while your dressed like that." He said and started to walk again. This time I didn't pull away.

We walked back the door and went into what looked like a locker room. Theo was sitting on a bench with his bare back towards us. He stood when he heard the door shut behind him. He turned and was about to talk when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with furrowed brows. I rolled my eyes. "Is that all you guys can say?" They were all still looking at me. "Howie told me the times and since you weren't saying anything, I wanted to see it for myself."

I saw emotions flow through his eyes. "Well, I don't want you here." I smirked. "I don't have to leave because I already place my bet on you."

"How much?" Theo asked through clenched teeth. "100 so not that much. Odds are 1 to 5." He looked like he just saw a ghost. I laughed at him. "I'm just kidding. I placed 35, I'm not stupid."