1

It was the usual routine. Wake up (that's if you sleep at all), get ready for school, mostly always skipping breakfast, then leaving. What happened when leaving the house, that's a different story. Your mom didn't really know this but you were a victim of a lot of things.
You pulled on a f/c jacket over your plain white shirt with some cargo pants, being held to your waist with a brown belt, your also brown boots dragging along with your steps. You threw your book bag over your shoulder and left the safety of your room. Your mom was already in the kitchen, making breakfast. She noticed your presence and waved you over with her free hand.
"Oh! Sweetie, come have breakfast with me! It's your favorite, (favorite breakfast)!"
"N-no thanks. I...I'm not r-really hungry.." You were a social reck. You can't even talk to your mom without avoiding eye contact.
"Are you sure? You're looking rather thin.." She pulled her gaze away from you and focused back on the food.
"It's alright... M-maybe after s-school we c-c-could go out to eat? I'll pay.." Your mothers eyes lit up like lightbulbs and agreed to your choice. You left with a quick, awkward hug and walked into the direction of your school. (Now you know what happens to me at home)
The walk was long lived since it was the first day back to school after Christmas break. You pulled out your earbuds and put them on as music blocked out everything that didn't matter. What didn't mattered to you at least. A little ways ahead of you stood a home that had just now been occupied by some new visitors. One of them being extremely angry at the moment

???? Pov (it's not really that mysterious)

My stupid younger brother threw me out of the house, expecting ME to know where the darn high school is after just moving in! And since when did he care about my education? It's not like I'll need any of that crap they teach us. I slightly turned my head to the right to see a girl walking towards my direction. Not just any girl either. She looked 'nice'.
Her figure was similar to a model, very nicely taken care of. Her
h/l h/c shone brightly under the sun and was full of volume. (Dat mean your hair isn't flat if you didn't know) But she looked thin, as if she hadn't have a decent meal in months, maybe even a year or two. She had a book bag slung over her shoulder, my ticket out of here.
She was about to walk past me but I grabbed her by the hood, holding her up in the air. She didn't react, if anything she allowed herself to get caught. She had earbuds so I pulled them away from her, so that she'd listen.
"Hey kid, where do I go to get to the high school?" I asked with a smug smile. She lifted her hand out and pointed to the direction where she was heading. Of course. I rolled my eyes feeling a bit frustrated and began to shake her up and down. "I know it's that way! I need to know EXACTLY how to get there!"
                          Before she could answer, a rock flew across the street and hit her on her cheek, but she didn't move her hands to grab at her injury. I spun my head around to see two male's. One was about my brothers height and the other a bit shorter by a few inches. They had this aura coming off of them. They both wore clothing similar to perhaps a sports team. The 'cool kids' I assumed.
                        The taller one threw another rock, but I was able to catch it with my free hand.
                          "Hey! Find your own weirdo to play with! She's our toy!" Toy? Bullies... I don't like bullies. Sure I am a bit (a lot) of a jerk but I still don't like bullies. I send them a glare but they just kept on throwing insults and rocks at us. One hit me right on the forehead and it hurt like hell. I grabbed at the spot and red began to blur my vision.
                           "Y-you should g-g-go now. Im sorry I got you i-into trouble." Her words shook me. She was worried about me?! After I pretty much treated her like a stray dog?! That's it!
                        I dropped her onto the concrete and began walking to the other side of the road where the bullies stood. At first they weren't fazed and continued to insult me and the girl. I uppercut the taller one and side kicked the other. Both surprised, they fell back and clutched the area I bruised. I continued throwing kicks and punches until something grabbed my left arm, the girl.
                       She gently began to pull me away from the bloody pile and I allowed her to. She muttered something under her breath, a thank you. This girl is weird.. I'm interested.

Your pov

                        This guy was scary looking. He wore a black jacket with white fluff outlining the hood, a red turtle neck underneath with black gym shorts with a yellow line going down each side. Red snickers and yellow socks. He was pale, silver hair that was pulled back by gel and a row of sharp teeth, one being golden. His eyes were red. You swear that during the fight, you saw his eyes go completely black, with red pupils.
                      "What's your name?" He asked with his deep, rough voice. An accent you didn't recognize lacing his voice.
                      "Y/n... A-and you?..." He gave a small laugh at your stutter and replied. "The name is Sans. Anyway, who were those two idiots?"
                         "N-n-no one
i-important.. Just s-some bullies.." He scoffed.
                          "I know that!... How's your cheek?" Your hand instantly covered the bloody, torn flesh.
                           "Its f-fine.. And your forehead?.." You turned to face him and saw a mischievous grin on his pale face. The blood now dried but still visible.
                           "Please, I've been through worse. The school has a nurse though, right?" You nodded and he breathed a sigh of relief.
                         The rest of the walk was spent in silence until you finally reached the school. You ran in and disappeared into the crowd, leaving Sans alone. You hurried to your locker and grabbed what you needed, then bolted to class.

Small time skip

                          It was now lunch time. You didn't like school lunch so you were going to the music room instead. Before you could get there, someone pinned you to the wall. Mason..... (Imagine him... Not your type at all)
                      "So this is where you come to hide, doll?~ I can't be haven that.~" he gently traced his hand against your now bandaged cheek. You slapped his hand away and pushed past him. He wasn't haven that. Mason grabbed your hand and lifted it up to his lips. A chill went down your spine.
                        "L-let me go! Or e-else!"
                        "Or what?" Before you could answer, someone had already done so. A familiar male had Mason leaning against the wall, grabbing his nose with blood pouring from it. Sans..
He grabbed your arm and began dragging you towards the cafeteria. You didn't resist. After getting a tray and finding a table to eat at, he spoke.
"What's his problem?" You just shrugged, not touching your food. "You should try eating something.... You'll need it."
"..Sans, w-why do you care?..." Silence. He inhaled sharply through his nose, exhaled from his mouth, and then spoke.
"...Listen kid, I may not know you well but from where I come from, it's similar to how your being treated.. My brother was pretty abusive and so were my 'friends'... Let me help ya.." You didn't know what to do. You glanced to the left, avoiding eye contact. You found something a bit more interesting to look at than your tray.
                       A cat. It was a white cat with black outlining its features. The nose, whiskers, ears, everything. Its eyes seemed to be a greenish color, starring contest. You wanted to ask Sans if he saw it too but you didn't. Everyone walked passed it, unaware of their presence.
                        "Kid, you alright?" He waved his hand in front of you, dragging your attention back to him. "Ya spaced out."
                           "W-well I guess that makes me a s-star..." Silence. Then a small laugh. Sans fell off his seat and was now on the floor, grabbing his stomach, and laughing. Everyone was now starring and whispering among themselves.
                           "Y/n! That was soooo bad!" He gained control of his laughing and sat back up on his seat. You on the other hand, had pulled your hood over your face to hide your flushed face. Sans snickered at your state, causing you to pull on the strings, closing the opening completely.
"Don't hide away turtle. Come out before I do it myself." You refused. He then growled and you heard the creak of a chair, signaling he was now standing. He walked behind you, grabbing your f/c hood and yanking it off. It was extremely big for you so it didn't take much effort to get it off with one yank.
Your hands instantly grabbed at your thin figure, attempting to cover up your now exposed arms. You may be technically starving but that didn't meant you were just skin and bone. It was rather obvious you've been going to the gym lately. Sans didn't take notice to it, or so you thought.

Sans pov

Y/n head was still hung low so she didn't see my eyes widen at how muscular she was. I've never really met a girl who would work out, except for the red head Undyne... Now that I think about it.. Why doesn't she fight back? She can totally take out that Mason jerk and the other two from earlier. This girl is sooo odd... But in a cute wa- I MEANT GOOD! Yeah... In an good way... I think I like this whole moving idea more than I thought I would.