Chapter 8

Your pov
Me, Dinah, reine, and Indy were in my room. We were the only ones here so we were spying on turner once again. He brought a woman home and they have been laughing and stuff. "Dinah do you think turner is a killer?" I asked her "honestly I have no clue but we can always find out" She said setting up the cameras then she sat on the floor next to me by the window. We just sat there and watched one of the cameras. I stood up to go get Dinah, Indy, reine, and I a Popsicle.

It's been two hours since we started stalking turner's house. Dinah fell asleep. Indy and reine went home. I stood up to adjust the camera since turner was making movents so I pushed record on the other camera. All of a sudden turner pulls out a knife from behind his back. The lady started running to the door. She banged on the door. She ran back to the living room. I was adjusting the first camera more when I accidentally took a picture and the flash almost blinded me. I had realized what just happened and I hurried up and ducked so turner wouldn't see me. I looked at the camera to see turner cutting the string off of the lady's dress. I sighed. "Y/n?" Dinah says half sleep "yes babe?" I ask "come get in bed with me" she says. I put the first camera away and kept the other one just in case something happens while I'm asleep. I put on my fuzzy pajamas, turned off the light and got in bed beside Dinah. I was the little spoon and Dinah is the big spoon. "Goodnight baby" Dinah says kissing my neck softly. I fall asleep thinking about my baby.

I woke up and went downstairs to cook breakfast for everyone. I was cooking the last thing, eggs when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Goodmorning bae" Dinah said "morning babe" I said grabbing a plate and putting the scrambled eggs on it. I turned around in Dinah's arms. "Did you get new perfume" I ask her "no it's yours" she says laughing. "Pink lemonade fizz" I ask "yass" she says "AYEE" I say pulling her in for kiss. Dinah picked me up by my legs and and sat me on the counter. "Baby do you want to do something today?" Dinah says. "Of course" I say grabbing the paper pates out the cabinet. "COME AND EAT Y'ALL" I yell. Soon It sounds like horses running down the stairs. Everybody got a plate then sat at the table. Kendra had Chanel and Ruben over. Kalaynah had Skye over.

Me and Dinah decided to go skating. We got inside the rink and got our skates. We started skating but I haven't been skating in so long I lowkey forgot how to so I was struggle and Dinah was just laughing at me. The dj played my song. It just got lit.
In the club boppin' with my niggas (Kodak boppin')
All of us rockin' on 'em jiggas (On Them Molly's)
You ain't talking money I don't hear ya, you ain't gotta touch me, I don't feel ya
That skrilla, that skrilla, boy I'm 'bout my skrilla
All my niggas monkey's, we gorillas
All my niggas clutchin', we Some hittas
Birds on my timeline, call it Twitter
In the club boppin' with my niggas
All of us rockin' on 'em jiggas (On Them Molly's)
You ain't talking money I don't hear ya, you ain't gotta touch me, I don't feel ya
That skrilla, that skrilla, boy I'm 'bout my skrilla
All my niggas monkey's, we gorillas
All my niggas clutchin', we Some hittas
Birds on my timeline, call it Twitter
I was feeling myself until somebody came flying towards me and knocked me out cold. I can hear Dinah screaming and calling my name. My eyes just closed

-
A/N: I'm sorry it's short but y'all wanted me to post what I had so here y'all go. I didn't proofread cuz I'm lazy so sorry for any mistakes. Bye babies💘💘- ken (buterazalean)