Chapter 3

Your pov
"Hey mom" I say "my baby is finally out of her room" she says squeezing me "mom...can't....breathe" I say out of breath "so who's that fine piece of wine who came for you?" She asks. Oh lord my mother is hella corny "Mom really?" I say laughing "oooh is that Dinah" she asks smirking "yes mother" I say as my mom goes back to cooking dinner. I stood there with a toothy smile "mommy" I say "what do you want y/n" she asks "what makes you think I want something" I say "you only call me mommy when you want something" she says eyeing me suspiciously. "Fine" I groan "well one can you get some chicken wings and two can Dinah spend the night" I say "yes and yes but no hankie pankie" she says sternly. "Kk mom love you" I say hugging her "I love you too baby" she says kissing my forehead.

Me and Dinah we're going downstairs so she could meet one of my moms she's gonna flip when she sees who my ma is. As we were about to pass the door there was a knock. "Hey y/n" he says "fuck off max" I say flipping him off shutting the door in his face "bitty watch your damn mouth" my mom said coming from the living room. Dinahs eyes widened as my mom opened the door. "My favorite aunty and cousin" he says hugging my mom and attempting to hug me but I stepped back "fuck youuu" I said preparing the get a slap from my mom I closed my eyes. My lovely mother smacked me in the back of my head "didn't I tell you to watch your mouth" she said sternly "sorry ma" I say. "Y/n you never told me that your mom was Nicki Minaj" Dinah said "sorry di but last time I did that they used me to get to my mom" I say looking down "hey, it's okay babe the Girls and I will never do such" she said lovingly "yo Dinah let's talk in the kitchen" my ma says. Oh god "ma!" I yell "y/n!" She yells back I rolled my eyes. Mugged max, bumped his shoulder and walked to my room.

Dinah's pov
"So Dinah you and my daughter huh?" She says. I chuckle "uh..yeah I like your daughter a lot every since I laid eyes on her and I understand what she's been through and I'm willing to wait until she's ready for a relationship. I'd treat her like the princess she is" I say truthfully looking at Nicki "wow...Dinah you are really lucky" she says tearing up. I go over to her and hug her "it's okay Mrs. Nicki" I say rubbing her back "call me Nicki or mama Nicki" she says smiling "okay mama Nicki why am I lucky? I ask "because y/n has been hurt before and I know you'll never do that. I'm surprised that she had came out of her room and it was because you put my baby's smile back on her face" she says. I laugh "AH" mama Nicki suddenly screams holding her stomach. Y/n ran downstairs "is everything okay ma" she asks worriedly "m-my water just broke call cyn" mama Nicki says. I carefully helped her into the car and drove to the hospital with everyone. "Mom come to the hospital ma's water broke" y/n said.

Your pov
"Um y/n and Dinah? Mrs Maraj-Santana would like to see you two first" the doctor says. Me and Dinah get up and go into the room. Immediately my waterworks come in. I see my little brother and sister in my mom and ma's arms. (A/N: cyn Santana is your other mom ☺️) "y/n? Dinah? Do you guys wanna hold them" my ma asks "yes" I say as she hands me the girl and Dinah the boy "y/n did you choose the names like your ma asked" my mom asks "yes" I say "his name will be Harlem" I say "and her name will be....Harley" (A/N: Bryson tiller😏)

(A/N: the babies^)••• A few weeks later (sorry)

(A/N: the babies^)

A few weeks later (sorry)

So Dinah asked me out and we've been together for 2 weeks and we noticed that I got a new next door neighbor me and Dinah think somethings strange about him he always has the black bags. Today me and Dinah are gonna go over there. Don't worry we have weapons in our boots and 911 on speed dial. "Dj are you ready" I yell up the stairs "y/n shut up Harley and Harlem are asleep" my mom says.

We knocked on his door. "Oh hello" he says "hi I'm y/n and this is Dinah we wanna welcome you to the neighborhood" I said giving him the basket of cookies my ma made "thanks I'm turner" he says "so do you live here alone" Dinah asks "yep" he says. We suddenly hear screaming "that's my wife see you later" he says quickly shitting his door. Wel there's definitely something weird going on with him "he said he lives alone and we hear screaming he says it's his wife" I say to my ma and mom "well maybe turner and his wife don't live together" my mom say "mom really? Your so oblivious There's something up with him and me a Dinah will get to the bottom of it" I say going to my room with Dinah following close behind. "We should spy on him" Dinah says "good idea hand me the binoculars" I say. I'm looking through one of his Windows with the binoculars. I didn't see anything but then I blinked and when my eyes opened back he was in the window staring right at me. I screamed and jumped up so fast and rushed to close my curtain. Heart beating abnormally fast. "What the hell y/n are you okay" Dinah asks. I shake my head "I blinked and he was staring right at me" I said shaking "what the fuck is going on up here" my mothers said coming into the room "turner scared her" Dinah said "how" my ma said laughing "ma it's not funny" I said shaking "oh baby" my ma said coming over to me and hugging me "I was watching him through the binoculars and I blinked when I opened up my eyes he staring at me" I say still shaking but harder this time. "C'mon y/n turner is just a normal person cut him some slack" my mom said "no cyn he seems a little off" ma says "no a lot off" Dinah said.

A/N: hey guyssss so the next few chapters are gonna be inspired by the movie disturbia if you haven't saw it I recommend it anyways
•What do you think is up with turner?
•why did y/n get that scared?
•will Nicki help the girls find out about what's going on with turner?
Ma= Nicki
Mom= cyn
Anyways bye guys love you all ❤️💋- buterazalean 😈