Chapter 1

Your pov
Beep beep beep my alarm clock woke me up " ugh oh my gosh I have to go to school today." I groaned "mom say get up" my little sister Kalaynah said "okay I am up you need to wake up Kendra because I'm driving us to school" I said and Yawned "what about me" she asked "you have to ride the bus or mom might take you" I said she left out of my room I went to go take a shower 40 minutes later I came out the bathroom from brushing my teeth I put on my lace panties and bra then I put on a white tank top a burgundy hoodie some skinny jeans and burgundy, black, light blue Hurache's Dan I put my hair in a messy bun I put on mascara and eyeliner I like to make my eyes pop out my sister Kendra walked in my room "can I get some mascara" she asked I nodded and gave her the one with the golden sparkles. I walk downstairs after I grab my bag "hey mom" I said "hey sweetie I made breakfast" she said and hugged me "again I'm so sorry about yesterday" me and my mom got into an argument yesterday because I covered for kendra when she stayed out with her friend Kory past 2:00 AM she's a bad ass 15-year-old but everybody say she gets it from me. Anyway I ran out the house and didn't come back until 12:00 AM. "It's cool mom" I said and hugged her back. Me and Kendra were on our way to Raytown south high school our new school Kendra is a freshman and I'm a junior. We went to the office to get our schedules before we go our separate ways "okay kiddo be good" I said to Kendra "sure thang baddie" she said "girl bye" I said and walked to my first class, history but someone stopped me "y/n" I looked up and my eyes lit up "mani!" I jumped in her arms. Me and Normani have been friends since we were four but she moved when I was 13 and she was 14 her birthday is in March and mine is in June. "You look great" she said "thanks you- I was cut off by the warning bell meaning we have one minute to get our class "what do you have for first hour" Normani asked "history" I said "good me too, let's go" she said. We walked in just before the bell ring we took our seats I sat next to her.

It was now lunch time. I was at my locker talking to Kendra when a girl came up to her. "Hey do you want to come and eat lunch with me and my friends" she said "yeah but kamila this is my sister y/n" Kendra said "hello nice to meet you but I have to go" I said closing my locker.

I was walking to the cafeteria when I walked in someone called my name I looked around and spotted Normani waving me to her table that had six other girls. I walked over to the table "hey" I said "hi sexy mama" a tall blonde......Polynesian maybe Tongan said "Dinah! For Jesus sakes you just met the girl" a green eyed Latina said "Lauren! Don't put Jesus I anything unless your thanking him or praying to him" a short Dirty-blonde Latina said. Well now I know that these girls are funny and beautiful but Dinah oh my lordt she is hot and she called me 'sexy mama' oooo, her thick thighs really threw me off with what she was wearin- "hello cutie!" Dinah said while snapping making me jump out of my thoughts "oh huh what did you say" I said smiling innocently "I said you can sit down" Dinah said moving over so that I'll be sitting in the middle of her and mani I sat down "so what are your names I only know mani's and now Dinah's & Lauren's" I said looking at them. "Im Ariana" a small girl with dimples said. "I'm ally" the same short dirty-blonde haired Latina. "I'm zendaya" a tall light skinned girl said. "Im Camila" a small Cuban said. "Well hi I'm y/n" I said "so how have you been" mani asked me "I've been okay not the greatest" I said honestly "why what's wrong if you don't mind me asking" mani asked "family issues me and my mom got into Yesterday" I said "oh yeah how is she" Normani asked "she's pregnant again with twins, she's a little cranky" I said "y/n" someone said coming up behind me I turned around and there stood Kendra and kamila I think wait Camila and kamila ha "what do you want" I asked "can you tell mom I'll be home a little later becau- oh hey Normani"
She said "hey girl" mani said. " now carry on" I said slightly annoyed. "Kitty on fleek pretty on-" I looked at Dinah with a wide smile showing my dimples. My love for Nicki Minaj isn't safe. Dinah blushed "Jesus dj your face like an apple" kamila said. Wait what "if another person says Jesus- ally was cut off by zendaya "your gonna chop their tongue off" zendaya said "no I'll hmm" she thought for a moment "slap the Holy Ghost out of you" she said. That little leprechaun I thought "okay who the fu- I interrupted Kendra before she finished, with a glare "fudgeee are these people" she said "excuse me for a second" I got up and grabbed Kendra by her arm and pulled her by the door "what the hell is your problem" I asked angrily "oh sorry I didn't mean to rude in front of you bestfriends and future girlfriend" she said
Who the hell
"Who" I asked curiously "the blonde poly" she said and smirked "okay stop I do like her but you know I'm dating Luna and I'm sure Dinah is dating someone" I said "it's pretty clear that she likes you, y/n you and her are meant for each other." Kendra said "well what will I do about Luna I love her she's so sweet" I said a little upset "that's for you to know not me" she said walking away. I walked back to the table "sorry about my sister Dinah she thinks she's a badass" I said "she gets it from you" mani said "why does everyone say that" I pouted. My phone buzzed

From my queen👑❤️: hey, baby we have to talk ASAP!💖💖 I smiled. Who has my bestfriend all cheesy" Normani asked looking at my phone "oh my gosh y/n is that Luna" mani said. Luna, mani, and I have been friends forever and me Luna had little crushes on eachother and mani could tell but Luna asked me out on my birthday when I turned 17 we've been together for a year. "Yeah" I blushed "who's Luna" zendaya asked "my girlfriend" I said I saw Dinah out the corner of my eye she looked sad and pisses but why. "Can I call you baby bunny" Lauren asked "sure I'm gonna call you lilo" I said "okay" Lauren said. I got to know the girls more but Dinah just sat there quietly.

It was now our last hour, art I had it with mila, Dinah, and this other girl I met named Kayla. There was 20 minutes left when my phone rang ring ring ring "hello" I said "miss y/l/n do you need to leave my class" the art teacher mrs. Kane said "girl no" I said "that's it y/n go to your advisory class" she said writing a pass. I scooted my chair across the room to get it making a loud noise. I snatched to slip out of her hand, grabbed my stuff, and on the way out I said "bye mrs. Candy Kane" and slammed the door.

I was at my locker when Normani, Camila, and ally came up to me "hey y/n what was that big scene in art" mila asked me "nothing she was testing me" I said "omg y/n what did you do now" mani said "I answered my phone in class" I said "y/n these teachers are strict" ally said "I know that now" then my phone buzzed but I didn't care "so y/n you're in our squad now and we're having a squad gathering at my house I'll text you the address" mila said "well we have to go bye y/n/n" ally said all of them walking away "bye mama ally" I said. I decided to check my phone.
My queen👑❤️: I'm sorry
Me: for ?
My queen👑❤️: I cheated
My queen👑❤️: with max
My queen👑❤️: he looked like you and I missed I'm sorry 🤐
Read at 2:57pm

My heart was broken max was my cousin how dare they. I burst into tears sliding down my locker. I heard someone coming down the hallway
"Y/n" I knew it was Dinah "what did I do so wrong" I said letting out a shaky breath "what's wrong what are you talking about" she said confused. I can trust her right "s-she ch-cheated on me with my cousin w-what th-the FUCK I'm gonna kill him" I said getting up and grabbing my stuff but Dinah pinned me up against the wall "no you're not I understand that you're upset but two wrongs don't make a right she's missing out on a great,beautiful,
and funny girl it's her loss okay babe?" I nodded she unpinned me from the wall "do you have a ride to Mila's house" I said "no" she said "good can you ride with me?" I asked "yeah" she said.
~~~~~~in the car~~~~~
"Thank you" I said out of nowhere "for what?" Dinah asked "being there for me" I said "sure no problem lil one"
~~~~~at Mila's~~~~~
"What's wrong baby bunny" Lauren asked plopping down next to me "lilo I can't just tell you, can you tell the girls to come here" I said. Everyone came. "Okay girls Dinah already knows but the reason why I've been down for the past few hours is because my girlfriend well ex cheated on me with my cousin" I said "how are you so calm Dinah should've gave both of them
A poly beat down" Ariana said "I'm calm because dj calmed me down I was finna fuck some shit up" I said winking at Dinah "yeah she was gonna kill him" Dinah said "him? Fuck that both" Lauren said. We all laughed. "Well if you need- ally was cut off by Ariana "wait guys where did mani go"
  Shit.
Max from Minnesota😂: y/n come get ur friend she has a brick
Read at 4:20pm

Me: I'm done bye 🙄 lose my number.
My ex❌😔: baby let me explain
Read at 4:25pm

"Mani got ahold of max" I said "okay who is max" zendaya said. "My cousin" I said putting my head in Dinah's lap she combed through my hair with her fingers, it was soothing
         Ring ring ring
"Hello" I said putting it on speaker  "y-y/n helppp! OH CRAP LUNA SHES RIGHT BEHIND YOU y/n come fucking get her "why are you with her" I said on the urge of tears "y/n it just kind of happened we were way past turner and in the moment but now that you guys are broken up I can get with that sexy Latina" he said.
Wow okay nice to know he liked her when we were together
"You're a disrespectful motherfucker. Y/n doesn't deserve all of this. You are her cousin you slept with her girlfriend you're sick I don't know what in your right mind told you to do that you've lost your damn mind I suggest you go find and I also think it's best you stay away especially form me I should help mani beat your ass but I'm gonna stay here with my wittle cupcake" Dinah said stroaking my cheek I blushed really hard no one has ever said anything that sweet for me I felt special maybe Kendra was right maybe she is the one but I just got out a relationship so I can wait
Fuck I can't wait she's just perfection

A/N: heyyyyy new story do you like it so far ??🤔 it was 2096 words 😝 -Ken🤓😼