I didn’t really know the song, but Jess and I were jumping around with everyone else, fudging our way through the lyrics as the crowd all sang along for the chorus.

I never want to see your face again,

You ruined all the good times and just left me with the pain.

I never want to see your face again,

Cause bitch, it’s over before I go completely insane.

So never. Never. Never again.

It was clearly a break up song and the ache was still there in his voice, yet the way he had everyone dancing and going you’d think it was about candy and puppies. His energy seemed to connect to each and every person in front of his stage, there was no denying why they were so popular at the moment and at the end of their set my throat was hoarse from screaming with my cheeks aching from the smile I couldn’t drop. None of that was helped as Beau did a once over the crowd, thanking us all for coming today and that’s when his eyes locked on mine.

The memory of just how good his lips had felt had me eagerly licking mine and as if he could read my mind he smiled. We were close enough to see that dimple appear and just when it was acknowledged by the crowd that someone had his actual attention, heads began to subtly turn to look around curiously. Every girl either side of me was certain it was them he was looking at and a new wave of tears broke out.

“In a crowd of a million faces, it's only yours I want to see," He winked before finally moving back around the stage,  "I've been to a million places and home is where ever, as long as you're with me…” Another round of cheers rang out and I felt my face heat up, but that wasn’t the only part of me.

“That was amazing!” Jess gushed, the second Beau’s band left the stage the majority of the crowd rushed over to the other side while the diehards kept on screaming his name, hoping they’d get another glimpse of their idol.

“I know right” We joined in with some other fan girls, still hyped up from their performance and bounced around squealing.

“He totally looked at you, we need to get backstage” Jess went to head off in the direction of the entry, but I held her back.

“No, what do you think is going to happen Jess?” Despite everything, I couldn’t see him again, especially not after seeing his performance. If I’d considered becoming a groupie last night, I was on my way to becoming the leader of his fan club and that just wasn’t healthy. Besides there was probably actual groupies back there already and now they’d finished their bus would be taking them to what ever was next.

“Oh I dunno…” She smirked and those brown eyes of hers seemed darker as we moved towards the food vans. “Waiting for Bro… Beau back stage after a show was the highlight of going with him on tour. I don’t know whether it was seeing him come alive on stage or the..”

I threw my hands over her mouth knowing exactly what she was quoting. Some of Amelia and Brock’s hottest scenes in the Lyrics of my Heart series happened while he was on tour and my mind had visited scenarios of my own creation without theirs being added to it.

“Jess, come on. I’m not going to walk backstage and find myself being pushed up against the door of his change room!”

“Ahuh! You have been thinking about it you dirty little girl you!” She teased; slapping me on the arm I could feel my face going red and stormed away to join the line for food.

“No, I just know what that sentence leads to” I lied. The smell of the kebabs had my stomach growling and she left it alone as we waited to order. The tiny bag I had over my shoulder started to vibrate and getting my phone out Jess ordered for me while I stepped aside. “Hey John”