GirlCode#5

#5

How To Know If You're Truly Best Friends👯

-you're NOT classified a best friend until you have been trusted to know a deep dark secret

-you two will argue, and break-up for like two days and you both won't talk shit about each other because you respect and love each other.

-you both say the same thing and make the same facial expressions(time for y'all to just say y'all are sisters)

-when you and your best friend are out, all you both do is have a good time. Even if one or both is/are broke.

-this person is technically your significant other, whenever people see you they see your best friend shortly behind and vice versa.

-when one is sick you are quick to think they are faking, cause you aren't sick.

-you don't get jealous when she/he is around another friend because you know you are the big kahuna and you're positive you won't and can't  be replaced.

-you both are opposites. For example; Insane & Mentally Stable, Mean & Nice, Fire & Ice, Mentally Challenged & Too Damn Smart, and Violent & Peacemaker.

-will help you clean your room just so y'all can have fun

-will literally cancel a d*ck/head appointment so that she can make you feel better.

-plan the future because that's all you too can afford and then when you get some money the future becomes the past.

-laugh at you when you fall, and burst into tears because of laughing so hard and if you're bleeding and you're alive and fine curse you out cause they got scared.

-you're parents allow them to simply walk into your house and eat the food after they've acknowledged them.

-buys you what you asked for on Twitter because your "bae" didn't get the hint.

-happen to be on y'all period the same time, and have some of the same symptoms.

***if you can't relate to one, Ohhh baby got to find you a REAL Best Friend