I Missed You {Kim Taehyung} Part 2

Tae P.O.V:

SHE SAID YES!! SHE ACTUALLY SAID YES! I WAS SO NERVOUS AND WORRIED AND SCARED BUT............ SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU TELL HOW HAPPY I AM??????????

*sigh* I'm gonna marry the love of my life. I'm so happy.

We were heading to a hotel where I had setup some nice decorations in one of the rooms. I was planning to show her just how much I love her. I seriously can't believe she said yes. (A/N okay Tae we get it she said yes now can you shut up about that and get on with the god damn story?? 😑)

The whole car ride I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She just looked so damn sexy. I looked down and saw that Tae jr was starting to wake up. (Please listen to their album wake up if you haven't)

*time skip*

Your P.O.V:

Today was probably the best day of my life. I am going to be getting married to the one I love the most. I still can't believe it.

I'M GETTING MARRIED. ME, Y/N Y/L/N!! OMG I AM GETTING MARRIED. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! (A/n shut up child and get on with the smexy stuff)

Anyways we pulled up in the driveway of a hotel that looked really fancy and expensive.

"Umm V isn't this too expensive?"
"No baby girl, you deserve this!"

He led me inside and took the key from the front desk. We got onto the elevator and on the 11th floor, lots of people came in pushing me and Tae together. (Guys, if you haven't watched it already go on YouTube and search up "Bts elevator prank rookie king end sub"... it's hilarious trust me!)

We reached our destination and he pulled me into a room labeled suite room. (It's about to become salty 😏)

He opened the door and we went inside.
"This is so beautiful" I said as I went by the window. I swear you could see the whole world from here.
"Not as much as you" Tae came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he started to place soft kisses on my neck.
He found my sweet spot really quickly and he sucked on it a little causing me to moan.

"Mmm Tae it feels so good."
"Baby girl I heard you talking to you mom early today. I'm so sorry I haven't been spending much time with you. Let me make it up to you."

*SMUT IS STARTING!!!!!!!!*

He turned me around and kissed me on the lips passionately. As he was doing that, his right hand started to travel down to my butt as his left hand went to my boobs. He licked my bottom lip for permission to enter my mouth but I denied wanting to tease him a little. That got him frustrated and he groaned into the kiss. His hand that was on my breast squeezed them a little causing me to moan. He took this opportunity and slid his tongue inside my mouth. He explored my mouth and tasted every corner of it.

Tae started to take my dress off while he was still kissing me. He stepped back a little and basically eye raped me. Finally he spoke "baby girl I want you to go lay on the bed with you back laying on the bed and oh don't take your heels off. They look sexy as fuck."

I did exactly as I was told and went onto the bed. He came and climbed on top of me with his face on top of my boobs. He took of my bra with one hand and put his other had in my underwear and started to rub my clit in small circles.

"Mmm V that feels amazing."

He took off my panties and started rubbing faster. His other hand was massaging my left boob and his mouth was sucking and licking my right nipple. The sensation was amazing.

Suddenly, he put two of his long fingers into me and started to go in and out at a fast pace.
"Oh my god V!" I screamed very loudly.
"Yes baby girl, just like that. Moan my name just like that!" He whispered in his deep voice.
"Ugh I'm cumming!"
"Cum for me baby girl" His deep voice, amazing fingers, and skilled mouth send me over the edge as I came harder than ever.

"Oh that was so hot! But we're just getting started." He said as he took of all his clothes.

I pushed him onto the bed and was about to start kissing down his body when he said "no baby girl. Tonight is all about you."

He flipped us over and thrusted into me. We haven't had sex in a long time so it took me a while to adjust to his big size. He was thrusting slowly but deep and it felt so amazing.

"Tae I love you so much. Please don't stop."
"Wow baby I guess it's been a long time cuz you're so motherfucking tight. I love you baby girl and I always will."

I could feel us becoming one as we came together. I was so happy.

"Wait Tae?"
"Hmm baby girl"
"Did you use protection?"
"No but don't you think we're ready?"
"*sigh* your never gonna leave right?"
"I would never think of it"
"OK then maybe we're ready."

(A/n so here's the big part in all stories where the title starts to make sense)

*a little while later* ( another author note... did anyone else read that in the spongebob narrator voice?)

"Hey V?"
"Yes my princess soon to be queen?"

"I missed you" I kissed his forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

"And I missed you"

******
So how was it?
Please leave feedback!

I have gotten a few requests and I will start working on those.

Requests are still open.
If you want to request you need to be following me and then tell me the following:
-the boy's name
·what kind of smut (rough, sweet, etc)
·if you want your name to be in it (it's optional)
I accept threesomes and boyxboy and any other kind that you would like. Also you could make up a storyline. For ex: Me and Jimin are dating but I'm best friends with Suga and Jimin gets jealous.

Also if your shy to comment your request you could private message me. Or you could just message me for fun and we could be friends! 😁

Please comment, vote and share.
I love you guys 💕

Update: I deleted both parts cuz the order got messed up but then I saved it again. Lol I'm an idiot.

Love you 😘