Where You Guys Like To Have Sex (Got7)

HII!! I'm back! Guys, please comment! I really like to read them! Well, enjoy ;)

Yugyeom: 

Against the wall. It may seem uncomfortable because of his big size (In both ways ;) You will just be walking into the room and he will push you up against the wall and huskily whisper into your ear, "Do you even know how horny I am right now?" After listening to that, you wrap your legs around his waist and get down (haha down xD) to business. 

BamBam: 

On the couch. BamBam is all about tight spaces (I'm dead *_*). He loves holding you close as possible while he rocks into you. Your breasts are right in front of his face and he loves to stare at them. After you guys are done, you turn on the t.v and just lay there with a blanket covering your bodies holding each other (I'm listening to Hold Me Tight by BTS ^_^). 

Youngjae: 

In the kitchen. You will be eating cucumbers and he will walk up behind you and grab your butt. "You know that I hate cucumbers! You're gonna get punished for that!" ....................................................... 

Lol no

You will be cooking and he will hug you from behind putting his head on your neck. "What are you making babe?" He will whisper while kissing your neck gently making you moan softly. After hearing this sound come out of your mouth, he will get excited and turn you around. You will turn the stove off and Youngjae on (what am I writing).

Junior:

In public bathrooms. He may seem like the innocent guy but he isn't. He loves to fuck you in the public bathroom. When you guys went out with the boys or any professional person, he will touch your thigh signaling you to head to the bathroom. In about 2 minutes, he arrives and leads you to a stall where you guys enjoy yourself ;)

Jackson.

In public. Unlike Junior, Jackson doesn't give a fuck where you are, he will do it anywhere. Just the thought that you guys could get caught makes him want you a whole lot more. The library, public bathrooms, museums, anywhere, Jackson is willing to fuck you senseless. Telling you not to make a peep unless you want to get punished and then pushing himself inside of you.

Jaebum:

In the bedroom. Like the gentleman he is, he will always take you in the bedroom. But that doesn't mean that he can't get a little kinky. Tying your hands and legs to the bed and taking full control. Making you get on all fours so he could spank you for teasing him. Taking his sweet time just to make you more anxious. Anything kinky, Jaebum is up for the challenge. 

Mark:

In the bathtub. You will be taking a shower having a fun time when he shows up completely naked. He climbs in next to you and starts to slowly massage your body. When little moans and whimpers leave your mouth, he can't tale it anymore. He pushes you up against the bathroom wall and fucks your brains out. First he will go REALLY SLOW, trying to build up the tension and to tease you. Then he picks up the pace until he is fucking you senseless. 

****************

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

I love you! 

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!  

BYEEEE!!!!