"That was a good one, but listen to this," I said, glancing at the mirror. The rope was still there and I could see it stretching.

"I would tell you a chemistry joke, but I wouldn't get a reaction," I said, laughing a little. She sighed and hit the door.

"Shut up. Your jokes are lame and stupid." She growled out.

"The last two were good," I said, slightly offended.

"No. Now open the door and quit stalling." She said.

"I'm not stalling. Oh! I have another one. Why did-"

"Shut up and open the door!" She yelled, pounding on the door. I stepped back, looking through the mirror.

"I'm almost done cleaning up. Just wait for a min-"

"No! Open it. Now!" She shouted. I didn't see any sign of Erin in the mirror. I turned towards the door and glared.

"You open it," I said.

The pounding stopped and I could hear her shallow breaths. It was silent until the door broke down. I stepped back, waiting for her to come in.

"She managed to open the mirror. Impressive." She said, walking through the door. She looked completely different from the first time I saw her.

Her eyes were pitch black and her fists were clenched. Her clothes had dry blood on it and I could see the blood on the bottom of her shoe.

She licked her teeth, smirking at me. I growled, getting into a fighting stance.

"What did you do?" I asked, glaring at her. She laughed, the sound hurting my ears.

"Let's just say they were innocent bystanders." She said. I growled and charged for her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pushed me back against the wall. I groaned as I felt the wall break slightly.

I pushed her off of me, causing her to fly back. She growled and stood up, walking back towards me.

"Incoming!"

I looked at the mirror and saw Erin jump through it, kicking the other Erin in the chest. She flew back into the wall, breaking it. Erin looked at me and smiled.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded and looked back at the mirror. A shadowy figure crawled out the mirror and stood next to Erin.

"Dots this is my mate, Xavier. Xavier this is my friend, Dots." Erin said. I stared at the figure confused.

"A shadow?" I asked. Erin looked at him than me.

"What shadow?" She asked.

Before I could say anything, a growl echoed through the room. I looked through the hole in the wall and saw the other Erin getting up. Erin growled and began walking through the hole.

"Patience." The shadow said. His voice was a whisper and it brought a cold feeling into the room. She growled and looked towards him.

"No. She dies now." She said. She walked through the hole and I followed behind her, looking at the other her.

As I entered the room, I spotted the two guards on the ground and they were dead.

"What have you done?" Erin asked, growling at her. She smirked and licked her lips.

"I did what was necessary." She said, walking backward. The shadow appeared beside me, causing the other Erin to growl.

"You finally managed to get out." She said, glaring. The shadow growled back.

"You will pay for what you have done." The shadow said. The air seemed to get hotter and I could feel myself breaking out into a sweat.

"You can't get away with this. Just give up." Erin said. The other her smirked and shook her head.

"I can and I will. With or without your help." She said, her eyes set on me. Erin growled and stepped towards her.

"You're not going to kill him," Erin said.

Her evil self launched herself on Erin and they started fighting. I growled, shifting. I bit into her back and pulled her off of Erin.

She flew across the room, knocking over the two beds and medical supplies.

I huffed and glared at her. She got up and growled, running towards me. I was about to bite her in her leg, but she jumped on my back.

I growled and tried to shake her off. She stabbed me with something sharp, causing me to snarl. I rolled over, trying to get her off of me.

I crashed through the wall, my body sliding over the hallway floor. I shook her off me and stood up. Erin looked at my back and I saw her eyes blaze with hatred.

My fighters sprung into action as she got up off the floor. She looked at Erin and smirked.

"You can't stop me from killing him." She said, her eyes growing darker. I growled, walking towards her.

Erin leaped towards her, pinning her to the wall.

"I can. I will kill you." Erin growled out into her face.

"Do it. I dare you. You'd just kill yourself." She said. Erin snarled, wrapping her hand around her throat.

"We aren't the same," Erin said, squeezing her throat.

"Mother thinks otherwise." She said, causing Erin to loosen her grip.

"What?" She asked. Her evil self smirked.

"Mother knows we're a monster. She isn't proud of us." She said. Erin looked down.

"Don't listen to her, Erin." The shadow said. I growled.

"She just wants us to be what we are, Erin. She wants us to show the world what we're capable of." She said. Erin shook her head.

'Get the one Erin is holding.' I commanded. The fighters and guards moved forward to get her.

'Which one, Alpha? They both look the same.'

'The one with the dark energy.' I said. She looked around and saw she was being surrounded.

She growled and hit her head against Erin's. Erin staggered back, holding her head. The other her hit the ground, sending a wave out. My eyes went wide as the wave got closer.

"Run! Run, Xavier!" Erin yelled, running past me. The shadow just stood there, staring at her. I barked, getting his attention. I turned around and ran behind Erin.

'Retreat! I repeat, retreat!' I said.

'No can do. We have to get everyone out of the house.' Thomas said.

'I gave you an order.' I said.

'So did the Luna, Alpha.' He said. I growled, cutting the link.

I exited the house and turned back around to see the pack house bursting into flames.

I looked around trying to find Erin, but I didn't see her. I shifted back into human form and scanned around.

"Erin! Erin, where are you?" I looked around but didn't see her. People were running out of the house, screaming and crying.

I looked at the shadow.

"Where's Erin?" I asked. He looked back at the house, causing me to shift back. I ran to the house, getting ready to run into the door.

A ran into something hard, causing me to bounce back. I looked up and saw some kind of field around the house.

I shifted back and started hitting the force field.

"No! No!" I yelled. A felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. The shadow looked at the house then at me.

"We can't help her. It's up to her to stop it." The shadow said. I looked at the house, silently wishing I was in there.