Black Out *Ray*

You were standing in a very long line at a MCR signing, waiting to see the one and only Ray Toro. he is your favorite person in my chem, he was indeed gorgeous.

as the line started going down, you were becoming more nervous. Your hands were trembling. by the time you got to the front of the line you felt like you were about to pass out.
and then everything went black.

"is she okay, what happened?" You heard a man ask as you came to. " I don't know, she was in the line and she just passed out."

You slowly opened your eyes seeing Gerard Way and Ray Toro. "where am I, what happened?" You ask. "you passed out when you got to the front of the line, are you okay?" Ray asked with a worried look on his face. "yeah, I'm fine I just have a killer headache." You answer.

"well you did hit the floor kind of hard." he chuckled. You sit up and notice that Gerard was gone and it was just you and Ray. so you began getting nervous again but you didn't pass out this time luckily.

Ray got up and walked across the room, when he came back he had a bottle of water and some Tylenol. "here take some of these and your head should feel better in a little while" he smiled handing you the pills and water. "thank you." You say "you're welcome beautiful." You feel your cheeks heat up when he says that. "don't you have fans that you need to go meet?" You questioned

"no the signing has been over for an hour and plus I couldn't leave you like that, you just passed out." he stated smiling. "oh..." you shrug.
"Oh yeah, whats your name stranger?"
"Y/n" you say . "well im Ray, but you probably already know that." He laughs.

"Oh shit what time is it?" You panic. "8:15" he answers.
"Fuck im late i have to go home." You say jumping up of the couch. "I'll take you home, you dont need to drive right now." Ray offered.
"No, thanks its fine." You say walking to the door. "Nope im taking you home, lets go."
You give in and Ray ends up taking you home.

~~~later~~~

You dont know what happened but now Ray has you pinned up against the door making out with you. you drag him up the stairs to your bedroom and he throws you on the bed.

"Are we really doing this?" You giggle when he starts kissing your neck. "Mhmm" he mumbles pulling off your shirt and bra.

Ray leaves a trail hickies down your stomach, when he gets to your jeans he sits up and pulls off his shirt.
You reach up to him and undo his jeans and he pulled them off.

Ray leaned down and pulled your pants off and threw them off the bed.

All you had on now was underwear. He started kissing you again roughly when he pulled away he took his boxers off and then your underwear.

He looked at you for reassurance and you nodded. He pushed in slowly, you cringed from the pain which soon faded away and turned to pleasure.

He was going slow and steady, "f-aster Ray" you moan. When he speeds up you turn into a moaning mess.

"Im going t-to cu-m" you screech "me too"
After you both cum he falls down beside you drenched in sweat and out of breath.

××××××××××××××××××××××

Thanks for reading guys💗💗