Gerard Way

Imagine laying with your boyfriend, Gerard, on your bed staring at the ceiling talking about any and everything that comes to mind.
"Babe..." you mutter, "yeah?" Gerard questions.
"Um.. I was wondering why we haven't... Had um s-sex yet.." you managed to get out.

Gerard sits up and whispers "i was waiting for you to say something."
His lips instantly connected with yours as he climbed on top of you.
Gerard moves down to your neck, nibbing on your skin. You moan at the feeling.
He moves down and pulls off your shirt and his. He starts planting open mouth kisses down your stomach as he reaches up to unhook your bra.

Gerard sits up and admires your bare chest. " your so goddamn beautiful y/n." you blush and reach for his pants. You slowly unbutton his jeans and he helps you slid them off. Then he slids your sweat pants down and throws them to the floor.

Gerard curls his fingers around your black lace panties and pulls them off. He spreads your legs and begins eating you out. "Y-es Gerard" you moan.
He then pushes two fingers into you and pulls them out and pushes them back in he keeps up with that pattern until you cum on his hand. Gerard smirks and pulls off his underwear. "You ready?" he asks sweetly. You just nod in response and he slowly pushes into you. You let out a moan from pain and pleasure.

He continues being gentle and slow, but you wanted more. "F-aster!" you screeched and he obliged.
Gerard's thrusts began to get sloppy and you felt your stomach twisting again. You and Gerard cum at the same time and he falls beside you.

"I love you Gee." you whisper. "I love you to baby."

Yayyy first chapter complete
Thanks for reading💗