Victoria smiled and played with her hands. "Why didn't you tell me the fans were bullying you, mija? I could have done something about it before it got out of hand," I said.

Victoria looled at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes. "Jaime told you?" She asked.

I nodded. "Victoria, I'm your father. You have to tell me these things. I don't want you to be in this type of situations. If someone is hurting you, please come talk to me or any of the guys. I don't want you to go through this alone, okay?"

Victoria nodded and wiped her tears off her face. "I'm not used to talking to people about my problems. I've always have to deal with them by myself. I'm sorry, daddy," Victoria replied.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, but not too tightly. I didn't want to hurt her even more. "It's okay, baby girl," i whispered. "How did the fight happen in the first place?"

"I was talking to some on the nicer fans, when a group of girls confronted me and just downright taunted me, calling me a poser and all that mean stuff. She slapped me and called me a female dog, so I punched her and knocked her out. Her friends ganged up on me and beat me. I blacked out when one of them smashed a beer bottle on my head."

I curled my hands into a fists and kept the anger inside of me. How can they call themselves fans of ours and then do this to Victoria?She didn't do anything. I heard the door open and saw Alex and Jack poke their heads.

"Hey, how is our favorite Kit-Kat?" He asked. "We brought gifts. Can we come in?"

"Of course you can," Victoria said.

Alex and Jack walked in, along with Sleeping With Sirens and handed Victoria a pink gift bag with pink wrapping paper inside. Kellin gave Victoria some balloons. "You guys are so sweet. Thanks you so much," Victoria said to them.

"No problem. How are you? Any serious injuries?" Alex asked.

"Victoria broke her wrist, so she has to have the cast on for eight weeks. The cut on her head was sewn shut and she has to stay rested. But she's fine. The doctor said she can leave," I replied for Victoria.

"I don't have any clothes on me. They're on the bus in my suitcase," Victoria said.

"I'll go get you your clothes, Victoria. Your suitcase is the Captain America one, right?" Tony said.

Victoria nodded. "Get me my Pikachu onesie with my bootie slippers, please," Victoria said.

Tony nodded and walked out. "Can we sign your cast, Victoria?" Rian asked.

"I don't have a Sharpie on me," Victoria said.

I dig into my pocket and tossed it at Rian. He signed his name then passed it around. I wasn't too surprised when Jack wrote "Boner-JB" but it's Jack. Jaime handed me the marker and I wrote "Get better, baby girl."

Tony walked in and handed Victoria her pajamas. "Turtle, would you like to sign Victoria's cast?" I asked, handing him the marker.

Since there wasn't much space left, he just drew a turtle. "Family photo. I want to post this on Instagram," Kellin said.

Tony, Jaime, Mike and I stood around Victoria as Kellin took the picture. She took one with All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens. We all left to give Victoria privacy to change.

"So what are you going to do now?" Kellin asked. "With the fans, I mean?"

"I don't even know anymore. I mean, I just didn't expect them to hate Victoria so much to the point where she was sent to the hospital," I ranted. "I mean,  the fans didn't hate Copeland when you introduced her as your daughter, but when I introduce my kid  everyone goes batshit crazy. That's fucked up!"

"Copeland is a baby, but I see your point," Kellin replied.

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. "As pissed off I am at the fans, I can't just drop out on this tour. I know that not everyone is like this, still."

I heard the door open and saw Victoria walking towards us, using the wall for support. "Can't walk?" I teased.

Victoria pouted and stuck her tongue. "You try walking after getting mauled by people who despise you," Victoria said.

I picked her up and carried her to the reception desk, signing her out, then left.

"Daddy, where are we going?" Victoria asked.

We boarded the bus and I tucked Victoria into bed. "We are going to our next stop, but you are to stay on the bus until your concussion goes away."

"Noo," Victoria whined.

"No arguments, Victoria. That's final," I said.

Victoria pouted, but hugged Blink. She dug into her bag and took out a Snickers bar and gave it to me. I smiled and took it from her, kissing her forehead.

"Go to sleep. You've been through a lot today," I said

Victoria nodded and closed her eyes. I brushed her hair as she fell asleep, softly singing Hold On Till May. When I was sure she was asleep, I took out my phone and posted the picture of Victoria and us on Instagram.

piercethevic: I would like to take time and apologize for everyone who bought tickets for tonight's show. A bunch of "fans" attacked my daughter and I had to send her to the hospital. Luckily for us, Victoria only has a broken wrist. What pisses me off so much that people think they can hurt the people I care about and get away with it. Yes, Victoria is my daughter. Mike and I were there for her birth. If you can't accept the fact that I have a child, then don't consider yourself a fan of mine. A true fans wouldn't do this. To the people spreading all this bullshit about my daughter, I think you're shit. Fuck off. But to those who care about me and my family, I apologize greatly. Don't worry, the tour's still on. But don't come if you're going to tear down my baby girl. I love her. #stopbullying

Immediately, fans replied with "I'm so sorry about Victoria" and "That's terrible to do to someone." I got into my bunk and just fell asleep. I was so exhausted about everything that happened, I just fell asleep.