Chapter 26

ATTENTION: This chapter contains a bit of violence against someone so read at your own risk.. Its nothing serious but I wanted to give you a heads up!

"I want you to start walking in the direction Im leading you to." It was a guy and its voice wasn't familiar, he startes leading me and then I felt a door. "You are going to climb on the car and stayed quite." I nodded and got inside the car. He let me go and I immediately saw Shawn.

"Hey baby, did you miss me because I did?" I was so scared and didn't dare to look him in the eye. "Ariel baby look at me!" I looked at him and there he was. I was scared of what he could do to me. "Take us to the the shack." He told the guy driving and the car started moving.

"Finally you are mine again!"

(Jaime's P. O. V)
I was watching lab rats, Ariel was still gone and I started to get a feeling that something was wrong.
One of the body guards came in with a serious look on his face. "Sir Miss Ariel is gone!"

"What do you mean she is gone! Weren't you guy supposed to look out for her!"

"Im sorry sir, we were but then we lost her."

"What the fuck! Call the police! We have to find her! Hurry!

"Yes sir!" I was standing up and pacing back and forth. She is in danger, I was supposed to keep her safe and failed. I wanted to punch myself for being so stupid. Shawn! That bastard had took her, he better not hurt her because he would pay for this.

  "Jaime? Whats wrong?"

"Ariel was kidnapped, I want you to let her family know and tell the others." She gasped and nodded.

"Sir we found the car from the surveillance camera and got the plaque numbers of the car."

"Okay good! Lets drive around the city to see if we have any luck."

We got in the car and started driving around the neighborhood. I hope Ariel is okay because if something happened to her I will always blame myself. My baby is okay and I will find her.

(Ariel's P. O. V)
We arrived to some abandoned stores at the other side of the city. I guess this is what they called "the shack". "Come on babe, welcome to your new home."

"This is not my home and Im not your babe!" He looked at me and grabbed me by the waist. "Leave! All of you leave me alone with this beauty! Get out now!" He told his friends or whoever they were, I didn't want them to leave, I didn't want to stay here alone with him.

"How I missed you! But from now on you are mine again, this is your new home so get used to it."

"I will never be your again! You lost me long time ago." He slapped me and my skin was stinking really bad. I felt the tears come down my cheeks. "I didn't want to hurt you baby, see if you are good that won't happen but if you are a bad girl there will be more from where that came."

He grabbed my waist again with one hand and with the other he grabbed my chin and kissed me but I refused to kiss back. "Ariel kiss me." He kissed me with more force but I still didn't respond back.
"You stupid little bitch kiss me."
This time he slapped me again and I gave in. I cried because I didn't like this. I saw all the memories come back and they hurt so much.

Jaime! Where are you! I need you!
He picked me up bridal style and took me to a room. There he put me down and kissed me again. "You don't know how much I crave you and now that I have you here I want you to be mine."

"No Shawn please don't do this to me."

"Aw but baby I thought you loved me?"

"I did but then you changed.. I-I was scared of you.. I lost you.. You lost me and cheated on me, that wasn't love Shawn."

He touched my cheek and wiped the tears away. "I love you Ariel, that never changed.. I changed for you baby! I cheated because you never satisfied me.. I wanted to be more than just a boring Shawn."

"I liked that boring Shawn, thats the one I fell in love with not this one that hurts me and does illegal things."

"I do them for you.. All the money I get is to please you baby." I backed away from him until my back hit the wall, he started to come towards me and pulled me in. "Tonight you will be mine." I let the tears falls down my cheek. He started to kiss my neck and his hand went down to my butt.

"Shawn please stop! Please no! Don't do this please!" I begged him.. I started praying to god and asked for his help. There was a knock on the door and he went over to see who it was. "What do you want Luke?"

"Im sorry to interrupt you boss but we lost a package worth $4000."

"Dammit Luke... I will be right back princess." We left and closed the door. I ran towards it but it was locked from the outside. I sat on the floor and pulled my legs towards me. I cried so much.. I don't want this to happen. I wanted Jaime here to feel safe. I let everything out and cried.

I looked around for a way out but there was nothing, no windows. Just and old bed and clothes. I started to lose hope on getting saved. Maybe Jaime gave up on me and just left me. I sobbed more and grabbed my knees. I heard the door open and I felt fear.  A person came to view but it wasn't Jaime at the door neither was it Shawn and I was shocked.. It was her.

(READ BELOW:
Late night chapter but hey 2 in 1 day.. Anyways I as the writer felt so sad about Ariel.. This chapter was a little intense and I hope you all liked it! Remember to vote and comment! Also I will be posting the winner tomorrow in chapter 27! Good luck to all of you who participated! And Goodnight❤️

QOTD: Who do you think "her" is?

I encourage you guys to participate with my "Questions of the day."