Chapter 25

I woke up and went to take a shower. I let the water run down my body and relax my muscles. I wanted to stay here forever where I felt like all my problems were not there. I got out the shower and decided to go for a dress that was black from the top with a really pretty pattern on the bottom and with a some mint blue sandals on.

Jaime was still asleep so I decided to leave him a note saying where I was going to, I grabbed my purse and called a taxi.

I had almost forgot that I had a car and my own apartment, all this time I have been staying with Jaime all this time that I forgot I had my own things. I texted my mom and let her know I was back and would visit her later.

It has been a month since I met Jaime and the other guys. I arrived to the hospital and went to visit Deisy first now that I didn't get the chance to last night. I knocked on the door and went in.

"Good morning Deisy! How you feeling? She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Good morning Ari!"

She wasn't very injured and would be going home today. "So how are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank god I only broke my foot, how is Erick doing?"

"He is doing good, he got a little more hurt then you did." I looked at her face and you could see disappointment in her eyes. "What wrong?"
She looked at me and it looked like she wanted to cry. "A-ari, I was so scared."

"Want to talk about it? She nodded and I went to sit beside her. "After Mariana left Erick came in yelling your name and looking for you, I panicked and tried to calm him  down, he grabbed my arm and he took me to his car. I tried telling him where you were at and he got so mad.. H-he started driving so fast and I got so scared that I wanted to call the police on him.. I tried so
hard and then.. Then a car stopped but he was going so fas t he couldn't stop in time and then I don't remember what happened."

A few tear came down from her eyes and I wiped them away. "Im so sorry you had to go through this Deisy.. Its all my fault for thinking that me leaving would make you guys safer but I hurt you guys."

"No Ariel don't blame yourself because it wasn't your fault.. I understand your situation and I would've done the same thing." Instantely the tear started to pour down my cheeks and Deisy joined me, I hugged her and we both cried and comforted each other.

"Ariel.. The accident isn't what hurts me... I know that it's so stupid of me... But I have developed feelings for Erick and it hurts me that he is so into you."

"Dei im going to be honest with you.. I don't know what I feel towards him and I don't want to hurt you.. Everything is so complicated."

"I know it is and I will be here to support you." I hugged her and a nurse came in to check on her.

"Good morning Miss Deisy, just came in to let you know that you can go home." We squealed and I let her change and get ready. "While you get ready I will go check on Erick really quick."

She nodded and I walked to Erick's room. "Hey Erick." He saw me and smiled at me. "What took you so long?"

"I went to visit Deisy, actually she is just getting ready to go home."

"How is she doing?"

"Well she has a few bruises and a broken leg but she is doing great." His smile fell down and guilt was seen in his eyes. "Hey it wasn't your fault Erick."

"Yes it was, I was acting like a jerk that day and I hurt her."

"I should've told you were I was going."

"No.. I understand that it was for the best of us but I just couldn't process that." I gave him a soft hug and made sure not to hurt him. He had a broken rib and hand with a few bruises in his body.

"Lets talk about something else.. Do you know when they are letting you go home?"

"I believe tomorrow, the guys will be picking me up." I nodded and my phone lit up with a text message from Deisy letting me know she was ready. "I got to go home and leave Deisy, I will go see you at your house okay." He nodded and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

I walked over to Deisy and helped her get down to the lobby. They had gave her crutches so she was walking slow. "Omg I never imagined crutches would be so hard to walk on." We laughed and were having such a great time. I was about to call a cab when Jaime pulled up.

"Morning ladies, can I take you somewhere?" We laughed at his silliness and he got out to help Deisy get in. I saw a black hummer pull up and panicked. "Jaime who are they?"

"Calm down, those are the body guards mom sent us." I relaxed and got in the car. "So where are we going?"

"Deisy do you want to go somewhere?"

"No, do you have somewhere you want to go?"

"Actually I have to go see my mom." Jaime nodded and drove to her house. We helped Deisy get out and went in. The three body guards that Jaime told me about where there. I knocked and opened the door. "MOM! Im here!"

She came out from the kitchen and hugged me. "Mija! How are you?"

"Im good mom, is dad working?"

"He is! How was Mexico? How is your Grandma and Grandpa? Omg did you have fun?" I laughed at her and hugged her. "Omg ma calm down, they are great and yes I had a lot of fun."

She looked at Jaime and then at me. "Im sorry mija, I couldn't help it but tell him." I laughed at her and hugged her more. "What happened Deisy? Are you okay?"

"Yes Miss Hernandez, I just had a little accident."

We stayed there for a while and them took Deisy home to rest. "Jaime Im staying with Deisy here to make her company."

"Oh then thats great! Sleep over!"
I laughed at him and playfully hit his shoulder. "I will be right back.. Im going to throw away the trash."

He nodded and I grabbed the trash bags and walked towards the trash can. Everything was so peacefully and calm. I threw away the bags and started to walk back. I suddenly I felt hands around my mouth.

"Shh do not scream or it will be worse."

No! Not this! Please no!

{READ BELOW:
Hi! Finally I updated! I had a few family things going on and I have finally got the chance to update! Also now that school is starting I will have an update schedule that I will put up soon! I hope you all like this chapter because I cried typing this! (NO LIE)

Oh and also HIRED GIRLFRIEND HIT 2K READS! THANK YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH ME AND READING THIS! I LOVE YOU ALL❤️

CONTEST FOR HIRED GIRLFRIEND: GIRLS THANK YOU ALL TO THE ONES WHO PARTICIPATED! ALL OF THE COVERS ARE SO GOOD THAT I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK😭 BUT YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO SEND YOUR COVER UNTIL 9 p.m eastern time❤️! THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 26 or 27 😀

QOTD: WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?