Chapter 1

I woke up to Work by Riahana that was currently my song alarm it was 8:30 which for me was super early. I had just graduated high school about a month ago and moved out of my parents home. My family wasn't rich but we had more money than we really needed.

I layed in my bed for about another 10 minutes, you may be wondering if im going to college, well I am but I have decided to give myself one whole year off. I wanted to get a job and start on my own. It was always like this, I didn't like depending on my parents or anybody, I always liked doing things for myself. For being a 18 year old who lives in her own apartment wasn't something really common in Georgia. I lived in Atlanta, the city itself was so fascinating.

I wanted to attend the University of Alabama and major in Education, I like working with younger kids so UA offers a great variety of classes and there campus is really cool. Let me tell you that im that type of girl who loves being on stage whether its singing, dancing, or acting so I like doing a lot of things that involve big crouds.

I was day dreaming of a really nice vacation in Hawaii when my phone rang, it was Selena my best friend.

*Phone Conversation*
A: Heyy!! Whats up!
S: Hi, so what are your plans for today?
A: Ugh i have to go look for a job, you already know why im doing this.
S: Yes I know, well lets hang out tomorrow!
A: Okay, tomorrow pool day!
S: *squeals* omg yes! See you tomorrow💖 love you!
A: love you too lena😍

After she hung up I got up and went to take a shower. My hair is straight but it could come out wavy at times.After I got out I put on  some blue jeans that were ripped from the knees, a black crop top, a white and black flannel shirt with my white keds. I brushed my teeth, put on mascars and lipstick. I left my hair to dry, grabbed my keys and started walking towards my car. I had a Challeger wich btw was in love with.

I wasn't really hungry so I started my search for my new job. I was kind of excited and nervous at the same time. I passed a Starbucks and got me a Caramel Frappe.  I could just walk around the city which wasn't really a problem. I looked for a place to park my car and started my journey.

About 30 minutes into the walk there was a paper that really caught my attention. It said "Looking for a job with great paycheck and easy to manage". Bingo! I went staright to the location, one thing was that I didn't really know what this job was for but there sure was a lot of girls in line.

"Excuse me sir, im looking for the job in this paper?"

"Yes young lady just grab a number and sit down over there."

"Thank you." I grabbed number 20 and sat down by the entrance. There was a girl sitting next to me and she gave me a face of disgust. I ignored her and plugged my headphones in. They were barely on number 10 so I figured it will take a while. My favorite song from CNCO came on, I loved them especially Erick, he was my favorite with his beautiful green eyes, he was so hot.

After about an hour they finally called my number. "Number 20"
"Thats me sir." He walked me to a room where there was a lady who looked about 30 and a guy who looked very familiar, he had very curly hair and his lips were so plump but he looked really annoyed to be here.

"Good afternoon miss?"

"Ariel Hernandez, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, call me Brenda. So what brings you here Miss Hernandez?"

"Well I just graduated from High School and im taking a year off until I have to go to college but mean while I want to get a job and earn my own money." The guy next to her was on his phone scrolling through it. Maybe on Instagram or something.

"You're hired! Congrats!" It took me by surprise how easy that was. "Wait what! You aren't even gonna ask for my opinion or anything, you are just gonna hire her like that!" The guy put his phone down and yelled at the lady.

"Im not the one who got into this problem so in this case yes im going to hire whom I think is the right person to help you solve this! So now sit down and let me explain to her what she has to do."

He sat down, looked at me and went back to his phone. I was so confused and all of this just made me freaked out, whatever he has going on. "Okay Miss Hernandez."

"Call me Ari or Ariel." She gave me a warm smile and took out a folder of papers. "Your job is quite simple, the only thing you have to do is be Mr. Cruz girlfriend for a year."

"Wow! Wait what? Be his girlfriend! No, I didn't know this was some kind of sick job!"

"Okay look I understand you are surprised about this but he really needs your help even if he doesn't want to admit it and I find you very compatible for the job."

Thats why he looked so familiar! He is Jaime Cruz the singer. I heard his songs before but wasn't much of a fan. "May I ask what he has done?"

"No! Thats none of your buisness!" Was he really screaming at me, if I did accept this job it would be to help him and myself. "Jaime shut up and don't talk to her like that, yes you may."

He rolled his eyes at me and went back to his phone. "He almost got a girl pregnant so he had to break up with her and to take the prez off him we need to get him a girlfriend. If you do accept your paycheck would be of $10,000 per month with a $5,000 start today. It simple just act as his girlfriend for a whole year and you will be good to go."

When she said $10,000 dollars a month I couldn't believe it. I only had to be his girlfriend! With that much money I have more than enough to pay for college but I also wasn't sure about this, he was a famous singer so I could already tell he was gonna hurt me a lot. I thought about it and came up that this is the only job that is gonna offer me this much money for a simple thing or thats what I think.

"Okay, I accept!" I didn't know if I was making the right choice but the money was great for my college tuition. "Congrats Ariel! You are now Jaime Cruz hired girlfriend."

*Hey so I have made a new fanfiction .. I didn't feel like "Love vs Blood" was good enough and I will probably finish it or maybe not but I have really good ideas for this story so I hope y'all enjoy it😊 REMEBER TO VOTE FOR MY STORY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO TXT ME...  Oh plus its summer break so i will have a pot of time to update.. Probably updating everyother day ... ENJOY* * ALSO MEANWHILE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT UP THE CAST LIST HERE GOES SOME OF THE PEOPLE..
Jae Cruz as himself
Ariel Hernandez as Camilla Cabello
All CNCO guys as themselves and their girls will be introduced later on...

ALSO ARIEL HAS A LITTLE OF MY HOBBIES AND INTERESTS CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE HER PERSONALITY UP WITH OUT MAKING HER SOUND WEIRD😂 BUT YEH THATS IT🌺