Chapter 22

I woke to the sound of the roosters singing. I couldn't be more happy to wake up this way. I woke up and walked to the bathroom to wash my teeth. I walked to the kitchen and when I saw him I was shocked.

"Jaime! What are you doing here!"

"Good morning to you too." I was mad! I wanted to throw something at him. I took a deep breath and went back to the room. Ugh I can't believe he did this. "Ariel! Can I come in."

I didn't answer and he came in. "Let me explain please."

"No! The one thing I ask you and thats what you do! Can't I have time to myself."

"Ariel I came because I missed you, I want to hang out with you, Im sorry if I couldn't keep the promise."

"Okay whatever, there is nothing I can do." I went back to the kitchen and he followed. "Morning abuelita, did you meet Jaime already?"

"Yes I did, your grandpa went to pick him up this morning." I helped her give out breakfast and sat down to eat. "How you did even get here?"

"Your mom helped." I rolled my eyes and started to eat. "Mija are we still going to the lake?" I nodded and she smiled. "Okay get ready and I will make some gorditas."

"Ta bueno and my buelo?"

"He went to work but he said he will meet us there."

I washed my plate and went to get ready, I put on my bikini that I used when Erick went to swim with us. I put some shorts on and a crop top. Soon my abuela was ready and we left. I only brought a bag with a towel and sunscreen and my phone. Jaime tagged along and put his clothes in my bag.

I was so happy to be back and Jaime was like a little kid asking so many questions. "Mexico is beautiful!"

"It is Jaime! Im glad you like it."

"Puerto Rico and Mexico are full of natural wonders."

We arrived and I instantly started taking pictures.The place was beautiful! It was sort of like a lake with clear water, the place was a Natural Protected Area which meant it was safe to swim in it. Like my grandma lived here we went in free, visitor payed $50 pesos each. We picked a spot and settled in.  "Oh god this place is beautiful! We need to come more often."

"Yes it is Jaime so enjoy!"

Where we were at the lake wasn't too deep but not to low either. I could reach the ground. I went in and the water was so refreshing. "Ariel are you sure its safe to go in."
I laughed at him. "Yes Jaime if not there wouldn't be so many people here."

He didn't look convinced but came in. "Its so rocky!"

"It is but its beautiful! Come on grab my hand and lets go down."
He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. "1,2,3."

He submerged down and the view was amazing! So many natural life under.. All the little fish swimming around us. We went up and he was so amazed. "Omg its so unbelievable!

"We should go scuba diving."

"They have this here? Its not deep enough."

"Oh believe me it is." I told my grandma and we rented scuba gear after a short scuba diving tutorial. Our scuba diving instructor Roger gave us some tips and let us to what they called "La Media Grande."

"Omg its even more beautiful!" He gasped and I laughed at his admiration. "Okay at the count of 3 jump in!" Roger told us, Jaime grabbed my hand and he started to count down. "1,2,3"

We jumped in and soon my view was the beautiful sea life, fishes, plants, even a tree! I checked for Jaime and he looked even more amazed than me. Roger took us through some caves and he snapped some pictures of us. He signaled me to get closer to Jae and snapped a picture.

Jaime was admiring the underground tree and soon we went back up. "That was amazing! Thank you Roger!"

We got out and walked back to the shack to take off the scuba gear. "Let me print out the photos and I will give them to you."

I nodded and he went out of view. "Ariel that was amazing, but do you want to know what my favorite thing was?"

I nodded and he came closer to me. "You are!" He grabbed my chin and got really close until Roger knocked. "Here they go, have a nice day, come back again."

I thanked him and opened the pictures, they were amazing, my favorite was the one of me and Jaime together.

We walked back to my grandma and started to eat. Soon my grandpa arrived and started a conversation with Jaime.

"So mija tell me about your novio."

"Ay abuelita, we met at a party and instantly clicked, he is really sweet, caring, and lovable."

"He is, I can tell he loves you by the way he stares at you."

Her comment took me back, LOVE, It was too early for that. But could it be true? I don't know. I let it go and helped my grandma pick up. It was 5 already so we decided to head home. We took showers and changed. I put on some black shorts that had Daisy's on them, a black crop top, and my black vans.

My grandma had visitors so I decided to go to the plaza with Jaime to show him around. Jaime simply had on some shorts and a black top with nikes on. "Lets go! This place is full of beauty, no wonder you are so beautiful."

I blushed and hit his shoulder. "Stop and lets go." I told my grandma where we were going and headed to the plaza. Jaime grabbed my hand and I didn't object.

We were halfway there when some one called my name. "Ariel!" I knew that voice, I instantly froze and anger filled my body.

(READ BELOW:
Sorry I havent updated.. I have been so busy switching school and last night i was watcing PJ which btw am very proud of my boys CNCO for their 5 awards which they deserved.. Soon Jaime will be there too.. I hope you all liked this chapter.. Ch. 23 tomorrow.. I never update if my chapter is less than 1000 words so I always add more..  Does anyone get my messages?  Don't forget to vote.

QOTD: Who do you think it is that made Ariel so mad?

Also if any of you want to learn more about this lake search El Manantial La Media Luna in Rioverde on Google.. GOOD NIGHT!)

Also all the pictures in the collage are from La Media Luna! Isn't it beautiful😍