Chapter 9

Chapter 9
We got to the apartment around 3 so I decided to unpack my things again. Jaime came into my room with a big smirk on his face. "Im going out and I don't know what time I'll be back so don't wait for me."

"I wasn't planning to."

He left and I was alone, maybe this time it would work out but I spoke to soon. It was Jaime we are talking about. I decide to take nap and get my thoughts together.

*Dream*
I went out running he was calling my name. "Ariel wait! Baby wait!" I started running faster to my car and drove away. I stopped in the side of the road and cried. How could he have done this me, why? I didn't deserve this."

*End of dream*

I woke up to sound of the door being closed. "Jaime baby." I could hear moaning coming from the living room. I peeked through my door and it was Jaime with a friend he had brought home. They went into his room and the sounds just got worse. It was around 9 so I had been asleep for quite a while now. The noises they were making made me wanna puke so I called Erick.

*Phone Convo."
A:Erick please come get me from Jaime's apartment.
E:I thought you quit?
A:I will explain but can you get me?
E:Yes babe, I'll be there in like 10 minutes.
A:Omg thank you!

I got my purse and waited for Erick to text me he was here. Those were the longest 10 minutes of my life and I was so glad when Erick texted me he was in the lobby. I locked the door and went down to meet Erick.

"You are such a life saver!"

"And you're such a cutie but tell me what happened."

"Okay so Jaime went early this morning and pleaded me to go back so I accepted and he came home with a little friend and the noises coming from there oh my nope." I laughed and he joined me, Erick was truly so nice and outgoing.

"So where are we going?"

"Want to go swimming?"

The idea was stupid but it sounded good at the time. "Hell yes!"

We headed to my apartment and I went to put some shorts and a bikini top on. Erick had some extra shorts in his car and we got in.

"Omg its so cold!" I squealed making Erick laugh. "Come on Ari you can do this!" We were having such a good time when I got a call from Jaime but I ignored it. He called me again like 5 times until I turned my phone off.

"Im so sleepy, lets go rest now." I agreed with Erick and we both changed into some pajamas. I put my hair in a bun because it was still wet. Erick cuddled in my bed and I joined him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. The swimming had made me tired so going to sleep wasn't a problem and having Erick here made my night 10x better.

The next morning I woke up earlier than everybody else. I decided to make some burritos for breakfast. First I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a braid. I decided to make egg burritos and prepared some coffee. "Good morning Ari."

"Morning Erick!" I put the burritos on a plate and put it on the table. "Hey guys." Deisy came out yawning and sat down. ""I made burritos just grab them and coffee also."

We ate breakfast and Erick left around 10. I decided to get to know Deisy a little more. "So Deisy tell me about yourself."

"Well Im very outgoing and I like adventures, I get mad really easy. As you already know I used to live hear but then I moved because parents got new jobs and I moved back here for the same reason that this has always been my home. Im not mean but I don't certain people and thats just me."

We kept talking and we actually have a lot in common. I told her what was happening with Jaime and also asked her not to tell my parents. We had like a girls day for us and hanged out watching movies and eating. Soon it was 8 and the night was here. Later on we decided to keep watching movies.

Erick texted me for a while until it hit 10 and he fell asleep. Today had been such a good day that I had forgotten everything going on. I was getting sleepy and so was Deisy so we decided to call it a night. I went to my room, washed my teeth and changed into my pajamas.

I got in my bed and cuddled into my teddy bear Selena had gave me and within minutes I was falling asleep until I heard those knocks again. Why can't I ever sleep in peace. I stood up and opened my door at the same time Deisy and we giggled. I went to the door and looked through the door hole.  It was Jaime.

*sorry I didn't update... Been enjoying summer. But here it is😂 currently working on chapter 10 so be patient😁*