Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of rain, it was 2 in the morning so it was pretty late. BOOM. Another thunder stroke the sky and I digged into the covers more. I didn't hear the door open. "Ariel! Are you okay?" He came in and sat on my bed.

"Jaime!" Another thunder stroke and I crawled to him. "Hey its okay, I'm here." He hugged me and I held tight to him.  "Im sorry."

"No don't apologize, can I stay here with you tonight?" I nodded and he moved me to my bed and we cuddled.  It took me about 5 minutes to fall asleep knowing I had company to make me feel safe.  Jaime heartbeats made me fall asleep faster.

(NEXT MORNING)
"You already know that I can not do that! Why can't you understand that!" I woke up to Jaime talking on the phone. I was still hugging him so I opened my eyes and backed away from his embrace. "Okay yeah whatever bye." He put his phone on my bed stand and turned to me. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I sat on my bed and closed my eyes again. "Are you okay?"

"Yes Im just feeling a little light headed." He smiled and got up. "Well its windy outside so anything you want to do?"

"No not really Im not feeling very well." It was the truth my stomach was hurting and I also had a headache. "Oh ok its fine."

My phone started ringing and it was Erick.

Phone convo.
E:Hey babe!
A:Hey Erick..
E:How are you?
A:Eh I don't feel very good, what about you?
E:Aw whats wrong? Where you at so I can go visit you.
A:Im at Jaimes and I don't know just not feeling well.
E:Okay I will be there as fast as I can! Bye babes!
A:See you here.

"Wait Erick is coming over?" Jaime asked me and I nodded. "Why the fuck did you tell him to come?"
Why was he screaming at me! Wasn't Erick one of his friends. "Jaime why are you mad? I thought he was your friend?"

"He is but why? Isn't my company enough for you?"

"Yes but I couldn't say no I don't want you to come hang out with me, its fine, to make it better I will just tell him to pick me up." I stood up and went to my closet.

"Oh hell no I am not letting you go with him." He got up and grabbed my arm pulling me close to him. "Jaime whats your damn problem?"

"My problem is that Erick always takes what is mine!" What the fuck! Im not his because this is a temporary job. "I am not yo.." He didn't let me finish because he kissed me. It took me by surprise and I didn't know what to do. He kept kissing me trying to get a reaction from me and I gave in. I kissed him back.

I felt the butterflies explode, he kissed me and sparks came out. I pushed him back wiping my mouth. "Why did you do that!"

"To show you that you work for me so you are my property!" That hurt my feelings and it made me mad. "You are such a jerk!"

I got my purse and walked out still on my clothes from yesterday. To my luck Erick had just arrived so I went over and got in his car. "Hey what happened?"

"Please just take me to my apartment!" I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear drop. "Ari tell me what happened? What did he do? I swear I will punch him if he did something to you."

"No Erick it's fine, I just want to go home and rest please! I don't feel good." He arrived to my apartment and went in. "Deisy Im back." She was watching some cartoon and I went straight to my room and got in my bed. "Ari do you need my to call a doctor?"

"No Erick Im good." He came in and sat on my bed. "Have you ate breakfast?" I nodded no and he called Deisy. "Stay here with her please."

"Ari whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yes Deisy Im just not feeling to good and I got into an argument with Jaime."

"That little.. Ugh! Let me calm down becaue I have something to ask you." She sat next to me and grabbed a pillow. "My best friend Mariana wants to come visit and I was wondering if she could come stay with me?"

"Of course Dei, you know my situation right now and I don't like leaving you alone so your friend would be great company."

She squeal and hugged me. "Ari you are burning hot! Erick come here!"

"Whats wrong?"

"She is burning hot we have to take her to the doctor!" He touched my forhead and picked me up bridal style. "Get her purse and lets go." I felt weak to open my eyes. He put me in the car and he drove me to the hospital. We got there and he took me in. Once there Dei filled out some papers and it was finally my turn.

The doctor checked me, asked me questions, and gave me some pills. Turns out I had striped throat so a lot of rest was recommended. The doctor gave me some medicine and we left to my apartment.

"Ari now that the doctor has gave you medicine you should feel better and also a lot of rest."

"Don't worry Erick I will take care of her." We got there and started going up. "Take it easy I don't want you to fall." We laughed at Erick and when we got to my apartment Jaime was there. "Ugh why!"

"Don't worry I got this." Erick blocked Jae from getting to me and Deisy took me to my room. "Omg my head is killing me!"

"I'll bring you so pain killers." I cuddled into my bed and Jaime knocked on my door. "Hey can we talk please."

"Please don't make me feel worse than I already do!" I grabbed my teddy bear and hugged it. "Im sorry I didn't mean to kiss you."

"Don't worry about it." Deisy came in with the pain killers and water. "Here take this and later on I will bring you your medicine as of now rest."

"Where is Erick?"

"He had to leave, he told me to tell you that he will come by later."  I nodded and went back to my teddy bear. "Well I'll let you rest okay." Jaime left closing my door and I closed my eyes instantly falling asleep.

*HEY! I hope y'all like this chapter because I think it my best one yet! Anyways chapter 13 up next in a few hours!!! Remember to vote and share my story!*