Author's Notes

James Bond was created by Ian Fleming.

James Bond's birthday is supposed to be 11 November.

James Bond is a hero from England, so I threw in quite a few British language substitution, yet tried to make it appealing to a global audience.

James Bond lives in a flat in Chelsea in the Fleming novels.

The 606 club is a real jazz club in London.  Never been there.  I tried to describe by the pictures and the menu posted online best I could.

The Miles Davis Quintet (considered by some to be MD's best work)

I used the Walther PPK from this Walther site: http://www.waltherarms.com/handguns/ppk/ppk-ppks/
6 round magazine with +1 in the chamber.

The Shanghai Drive youtube credit: Liradrin

 The location of the spy gadget buttons in the Aston Martin are accurate from what I can see.

The use of the Smartblood tracking system was created in the SPECTRE film by Q to track Bond

SCO19 and the FSB are real.  SPECTRE and SMERSH were created by Fleming.

The Walden Marina is a fictional one based on multiple real marinas along the Thames.

The top speed of an Aston Martin DB5 model is 233 KM/H (140 mph approx) (Google)

The top speed of a Donzi 43 ZR is approx 87 knots (95mph) (Google)

Sunbury park is a real park.

The Name's Bond, James bond youtube credit: Elen Angel 

Cover made by: me

Cover image credit: Official Skyfall poster image

Thank you so much for reading this short fan fiction story!  I had SO MUCH FUN writing it.  James Bond is my favorite action hero.  

Matt