Bodyguard! Nani x Reader || The Glare ||

Nani sighed as she crossed her arms and stared at you as she stood in front of the door, guarding it. Since you were a celebrity, it was normal for your fans to try and bardge into your dressing room.

"What are you looking at?" You questioned as you looked at your body guard which was the gaming, easily tempered blonde who shrugged her shoulders. "A rich brat." The elf mumbled as you felt anger boil inside your vains.

"Excuse me!? I'll have you fired for calling me that!"

"You can't fired me, you don't even pay me!" She yelled back as she gave you one of her famous cold glares. You though, weren't used to them. She hardly ever glared at you unless you deserved one, or she was in a sour mood... Which turned out to not be very often.

You flinched at her intense stare and looked away as you packed up your things and sighed. "Whatever... Let's just go." You muttered as Nani tore her gaze away from you and looked at the door, hearing fans shouting your name and groaned, getting annoyed.

It was hard to get you out of the building and through the lobby to your limo, but Nani once again succeeded getting you safely inside. Once she went in beside you and closed the door, the blonde told the driver to go so the fans wouldn't start banging on the windows.

The ride started out quiet as you kept taking glances at your body guard, wondering if she was actually mad at you. Though, you tried not to show a sign of care towards it, but on the inside, you were actually saddened.

"Staring is rude." Nani mumbled, as her eyes flashed with curiousity as she looked out the windows, watching the passing building. "I-I'm not!" You shot back as she growled, annoyed once again as she turned towards you, her face coming closer to yours.

"You don't have to yell. I'm right beside you, brat." She whispered softly as she looked into your (e/c) eyes. You tried to speak but the car took a sharp left making her lips connect with yours.
Both of you gasped as your faces turned as red as a summer tomato.

"M-Mmpft!" You gasped as Nani quickly pulled away and sputtered out nonsense. The driver laughed at how silly and cute you two were and said;

"If you guys truly like each other, just get together. I can tell you two love each other."

Nani glared at the driver as a heated blush came onto her cheeks. "S-Shut the hell up..." She muttered as the driver only chuckled.

You looked at her, your deep blush turning to a soft one as you tilted your head "Do you love me?" You asked, catching her off guard. ((Get it? G-Get...it... Oh forget it I suck at puns. ._.))

"W-Well... WELL DUH!" She yelled and grittered her teeth, trying not to blush anymore or melt from embarrassment. "O-Of course I love you... You're just a loveable idiot." She mumbled and shrugged as you felt your heart beat.

Everything in the car was quiet the rest of the way home till you took ahold of her soft, pale hand and whispered, only your voice was heard in that moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"....I love you too, Nani."