Luna x Reader || Tainted Rain ||

You gave an annoyed sigh as you stood under the roof of your work place. You, being the silly one you were, decided to stay a few extra hours to finish up your work, but didn't check to see if the weather was nice enough to walk home in.
So there you were. Standing outside your building, in the freezing cold rain hoping it would lighten up just a bit, so you could continue your journey to get home.
Finally your patience ran thin to the point you thought of just running the twenty minutes to your house. Which you decided to do.

As you started running through the pouring rain, your clothing quickly got wet, as you started to shiver. You cursed out loud.

'It's the middle of summer yet it is raining like crazy!'

You thought as you gritted your teeth.
Soon you got tired of running so you slowed down to walking and panted out slightly. You put your arms around your thin layered jacket and hugged yourself for extra warmth as you walked down the seemingly empty street. You looked down at the ground in hopes to get your mind off of your shivering as a voice called out,

"Miss/Sir? Oh my, are you okay?" Said a female voice as a girl came walking up towards you, luckily with an umbrella. She put it over your head and looked at you with curious eyes. "You're shivering. Follow me. I'll take you to my house, isn't that far away, you can come there so you can warm up. I'll even make you a hot chocolate if you'd like." She gave a reassuring smile as you stared into her dark red eyes.

You agreed, seeing she was friendly enough to trust, and with her charming looks, it was hard to say no.
As you two walked down the street in silence, with the umbrella over both of your heads, you asked, "Um.. w-what your name?" The chatter of your teeth could be heard as she tilted her head and gave you a closed eye smile.

"Call me Luna."

You blushed slightly and blinked, but smiled back and nodded. "Nice t-t-too meet you, Luna. I'm (y/n)." With that you both walked to her house to warm up, get to know each other, and have hot chocolate too..