My what now...???

Começar do início

"What does it even say?"

"Well, considering his name is  'future boyfriend' and how the most interesting thing you guys have chatted about was fried chicken, i'm assuming he has no idea that you have a crush?" Oh good job, Sherlock. You have officially won douche bag of the year, we would give you a metal but it's shoved up you ass, while you're looking for it see if you can find your head. okay? Just by thoughts like that you knew your face had to be red and aggravated. You were able to observe how the sun was slowly creeping behind the trees, it was getting late really quick. "So, I'm assuming he's not expecting a text that declares your undying love for him...right?" you froze.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh, but my dear, I would. All you have to do is accept my offer and I promise to give back the phone nor send the text" you looked at him, then to the phone, he couldn't tell (Insert your crushes name here, and no it's can't be Karma) that you liked him, but was it really worth a kiss with this jerk? You could always explain to (crushes name) what happened...but would he believe you? "Tick tock" he says, still watching you, as if he knew he won this round. You knew if you reached for the phone the text would be as good as sent, your eyes grazed back onto him.

"You're kind of cute when you're backed into a corner, you know that?" he asks, playfully. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. If only the purge was real. (The purge is a movie where all crimes is legal for 24 hours) 

"Fine, you win, I accept. Now give me it back." you saw the creep smile even bigger than before as he slowly hands you back the phone, and once it was in your grasp you couldn't help the sigh of relief as you looked down at the phone and instantly deleted the text message. You weren't one to break a promise, you had to keep it, you now owed him a kiss at any time of his choosing. 

"Well, time to go home Toto"(wizard of oz reference, Toto is a dog) he says, you rolled your eyes, putting your phone back where it belonged, in your bag. How did he get a hold of it in the first place? no matter, the walk still had much time to go. Karma was now leading the way, his hands located in his pockets once again, what a jerk. 

Karma's POV:
(Y/n) is special. There was something about her that just drew me too her, I knew that she needed to be mine. Everything about her was just so amazing, her attitude especially, I loved that she was a challenge and I loved that she didn't give in the way other girls did, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. I allowed myself one glance back at her, she was still annoyed but she still looked so cute. God, she made me think in ways I've never thought before. What was wrong with me? A kiss? What could be more cliché than that? I guess I had to start somewhere, and to think I only just recently learned her name. (F/N) (L/N)...(F/N) Akabane, I liked the sound of that.

I closed my eyes as my pace continued without any delay. Relax Karma, maybe you should learn the girl's favorite color before planning to make her your wife, I mean what's more creepy than calling a girl the first day you meet her? First things first...I needed to figure out how I planned to get her to like me, as a friend for a start but then as something much more. 

"Hey, jerk." I heard her voice ring, I looked back at her to see that she had stopped. I turned to face her, my hands coming from under my pocket and to my head, where they rested.

"Yes Toto?" 

"I need to go this way, I'll walk the rest of the way, by myself." I shook my head and my lips perched to say something but I was interrupted.  

"Ah-ah-ah" she said, mocking me of course for earlier.  "It's really close, you've walked me far enough okay?"

"If you insist, but if the big bad wolf comes, I don't want to hear it" I saw her roll her eyes as she turned, walking down a side street.

What a girl.

Your POV:
He seemed so off, he was like in his own little world after the whole cell phone incident. What could have he been thinking about? Your footsteps echoed on the street as you began to pass all the familiar houses. You could tell that he wasn't someone you were just going to have to get rid of, not even if you tried.
You continued to walk, your house now being in sight, it was so dark, the only light was from the occasional lamp post on the side of the street, the only sound was your foot steps. It was a creepy place to be at night. 

Then the quiet  was interrupted with your cellphone going off...someone texted you. You walked into your house, quickly taking off your shoes and being as quiet as you could as you made your way upstairs and to your room. You sighed and fell on your bed before reaching back in your bag to get your phone

Text message from: "my love"

who in the world could that be, you tapped on it. 

oh come on...

___________________________________________________________

AUTHOR:DUN DUN DUAAA
I'm really bad at these cliff hanger things, at least I'm trying.
Anyway, as you saw the sass was defiantly much better than the last chapter and also I tried something new with the whole Karma's POV thing, did you like it? Let me know so I can add more/do less in the future. I hope you liked the chapter, it is actually a little longer than the others, let me know! :)