My Confession

(As a roleplayer)

Admin post: clearly

How I really feel about O.C.s:

(In fanfics and in RPs)

First in fanfics because then you'll see where I'm coming from with this:

•I always had a thing against O.C.s because they would mess up the flow of a story. I mainly read fanfics for my OTP (THIS WAS BEFORE WATTPAD) and it would irritate me to no end when all the writer did was ease the 'original character' between the main pair and push aside half of the main ship as a third wheel.

Personally I think I don't like O.C.s in this way because I would never understand how authors could devise such a 'perfect' original character in a story. There are endless possibilities! How could they choose even one?

O.C.s (ON WATTPAD) for RPs:

•First I'd like to shout out ratedmurder who has a rant book that is basically my roleplay Bible 👌 and xPsylocke who had this particular rant that I will talk about afterwards..

•So, Psylocke right, well, the admin put out this really good point that we have all these O.C.s (am I allowed to consider them a pet peeve now?) and so many untapped CANON anons that nobody has even made yet. I'd literally go into detail about this rn but I'm trying to hurry this up because I have more to confess about other topics. So please read @ratedmurder 's book in my place. He'll finish off what I'm trying to say.

•So with that it means that I probably won't follow, MOST LIKELY, won't follow back O.C.s of any kind.. (specifically for Marvel or DC because Pokémon O.C.s are a different story, I go way back with those) and I probably wouldn't go around rp'ing with you because I love sticking to canon.

Yes but also COMPLETELY NO OFFENSE to all my followers who happen to be be O.C.s anyway. I needed to get all this stuff off my chest.

Julia_Barton and nariyawayne
(I think...😫) don't count because we happen to go way back and I've seen/known their accounts back when my admin one was active so I have this literal, mutual, respect for them.

How I feel about the LGBT (Q?) community:

(REMINDER: This is me as a roleplayer, once again, I am NOT here to offend)

•Okay so personally, actually back to my admin account there was ONE person who I told who I really am.

•Like, religious wise and how I really felt about my main ship which led me to Wattpad to read fanfics. And this was back when Batjokes was poppin'. Everybody shipped that besides the obvious problems.

•Okay so here I go. I'm going to use a term called 'closet Christian' you can already guess what that means for the play on words. Basically I'm like this only when I'm online.

•Now I'd just like to say Christianity is a faith not as much a religion. I do not support the LGBT community. BUT WAIT WAIT DONT GET DEFENSIVE HEAR ME OUT. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DISCRIMINATE. Christians wouldn't do that anyway. The Bible has taught us to love everyone no matter what they believe in.

•I find there is as much difference in supporting something than shipping something. Just as much as Christians are more faith wise than religious.

•There was one rant where someone said everyone should make their character anons pansexual anyway and I completely agreed with that. So when I roleplay as Lex, because Superman (technically) is 'pansexual' considering the fact that he is an alien and an entirely different species altogether even though he prefers the opposite gender (Lois) so I have a little freedom with that. (Admin clearly ships Clex 👌👌💯)

•Now back to personal wise, if you haven't already noticed, admin keeps referring to themselves using the they/ them pronouns (here, or other instances) It's pretty gender neutral or as they like to call it, gender fluid😉

My position for Marvel V DC:

•Basically I have a lot of anons for each. Some of course are more active than others. I am multiverse IDEC. And I will literally stand up for either side when needed.

I lean more toward DC though, but as I count my anons I have more semi active anons for Marvel than the latter.

But that does not mean I will happily FITE a Marvel Stan when it comes to the CRAP between Civil War V Batman V Superman.

#WhyNotLikeBoth
#SupermanDidntDieForThis
#MutantAndProud

This is why I can't and never will with the Avengers. They have literally ruined the superhero genre with WHATEVER the crap goes down over there.

That's why I respect Spider-man and Doctor Strange as their own fandoms. From now on I'll support/ watch anything outside of the Avengers.

And on that note, whether you read my MB or not, I'll be gone on vacation for 3 days IDK if the hotels have Wi-Fi, but I'll be extremely inactive nonetheless.