Moving in

«Y/n POV»

It's 4:30am and I am on my way to Los Angeles to live with my older brother and join the smosh family. After a 2 day road trip, I finally make it to Amra's house or as people call him Flitz. I pull up to his house and park the car. Then I walk up to the house and start knocking on the door. A few minutes later a tall, sleepy Flitz opens the door and greets me with a hug.

"Hey baby sis," he says letting me go.

"Hey Amra, can you help me with my boxes," I ask while walking to my car then opening the trunk.

"Sure, but I can't believe you drove all the way here by yourself," he says walking towards the car and grabbing a box.

"It was actually a nice drive," I say grabbing a box too. Then he takes me to my new room. After 30 minutes of unloading the car, he showed me around the house. Amra is the biggest nerd I know. There's comic books and games everywhere but he was so organized. Once the tour was over he went back to sleep and I stated unpacking and began to decorate my new room. You would expect me to be really tall and fit like my brother but I'm the opposite of him. I'm 5,6, I have brownish, blackish hair that goes to my breast. I'm clumsy and insecure while my brother is organized and literally shows off his body.
We share the same eyes and dimples. I have Medium sized thighs. Well I guess do, let's just say I'm thick. He has more clothes than me but the last time I was here he bought us matching outfits. I've been at the smoffice a few times before so everyone knows me. We kinda share the same personality but I'm just more lazy, competitive and I can't draw like him. On my YouTube channel I sing covers or song that I write, play games, and sometimes makes vlogs.

It's 5:30am and I can't go to sleep so I might as well get ready for the day. I take a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed (the clothes in the picture) and put my hair in two cute buns. I sit on the couch on my phone waiting for Amra.

"Hey Y/n, are you ready for your first day at the smoffice," Amra says excitedly.

"I've been ready since day one," I say.

"Alright then let's go," Amra says gabbing his keys and leaves with me following.

"We can take my car today," he says walking up the street to his car.
««««time skip to the smoffice»»»»

"So I'll be working in the smosh games room and you'll be in the room with the smosh squad. You know to get there right?" Amra explains in the elevator going up to our floor.

"Yes Amra I remember where to go," I say as we walk out the elevator.

"Oh well I'm going to walk you there anyway,"he says leading me to the squads room.

"Your so protective like I'm 23, I know what I'm doing," I say.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N IS HERE," I hear Mari scream then running up to me and bear hugs me with the rest of the smosh games crew.

"Ok guys you can let go now" I try to say losing my breath. Once I said that the finally let go but Mari.

"We missed you so much," Mari says finally letting me go.

"Yea, you've grown up so fast," Wes says.

"It's only been like 2 years," I say.

"But for us it felt like forever," lasercorn said.

"Well I'll talk to y'all later I have to get to the squad room," I say waving then walking off.

"She's becoming a grown woman," Mari says while wiping a fake tear away.

Once I finally found the squad room I was attacked with hugs from Olivia, Courtney, Noah, and Keith.

"Y/n this is Shayne, Shayne this our new member Y/n," Noah says.

"So your the one everyone was talking about," I says.

"I guess I am."

After catching up with the squad I decided to go follow them in social media but then I end up stalking Shayne instagram. Shayne is hot. Like when I fist saw him my heart was beating really fast. I was trying so hard to not blush or just stare at him and his eyes are so beautiful I just want to stare into them all day. I just got here and I already got a crush.