Not Leaving You.

¡¡¡ Time Skip ¡¡¡

---Your View---

I woke up to the sound of people talking and beeping. I slowly open my eyes and sit up.i see my little brother, Aiden playing a game and Dr.Wells & Cisco talking while Barry was on playing with Aiden.

I slowed down time and took Aiden to a different room. I also took Dr. Wells and Cisco into a different room to. So now it was just me and Barry in the main lab room. I soon put time in normal speed.

"Barry."

He turned he turned his head to me. Then noticed that everyone was gone.

"Where is everyone?"

He asked standing up.

"I put them in the other room so we can talk."

"Why just me?"

Ignoring his question I told him what I needed.

"Barry I need you to take are of Aiden, my little brother."

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)? My childhood friend?"

"...Take Care Of Him, Please..."

"Also...don't tell him where I am...if you ever find me..."

I run out of the room speeding up my time to run faster. But as I did I could hear Barry yelling at me to answer his question or stay with him.

"(Y/N)! ANSWER ME! COME BACK!"

"...I'm sorry...Aiden...Barry..."

Running out of the building heading straight to an empty ally so I can be alone. Im just tired, so tired...I haven't gonna any sleep the passed few days. I'm also pretty sure Barry is finding out that I'm (Y/n) (L/n).

And after what happened it shows I'm not strong enough to protect Aiden. He's just safer with Barry and his friends...

¡¡¡Barry' View¡¡¡

I was about to run after her until I hear someone call my name.

"BARRY!!"

I listen to yelling and followed it to another room were they were put. Aiden ran to the main control room and he saw (Y/n) gone.

"Where's (Y/n)?"

"She told me--"

"WHERE'S (Y/N)?!"

Aidens left eye turn blue, after yelling. I tried claiming him down but it was no use. He kept yelling and yelling, "where's (y/n)". His eye only got bluer and bluer. Cisco got a dart that will knock him out, once he shot at him. A blue orb like shield formed around him.

It just reflected the dart and came back to hit Cisco.

"Aiden! Please clam down! She wanted me to take care of you!" I yelled.

"I WANT (Y/N)!!"

Once he let his shield go down, I ran towards him. Tackling him and holdings him. Once I finally got him to clam down, he started cry. I made him look at me, the others stared in shock. As they watch me ask Aiden a question.

"Aiden, what happened?"

"The explosion, happened."

::: (Y/n)'s View :::

I sit in my apartment alone & hungry, I sat there thinking. About how my mother would think of how I turned out. I sighed and put my hands on my eyes rubbing them.

"Should I be proud of myself...?"

I laid down on my bed and thought of all the fun times I had with Barry and Aiden. They would have a better life with me I know it.