You Don't Know Me

~~~Your View~~~

Soon enough you got away. It took a long time but you got away...Now it's time to pay the money back to the hospital.

You ran to the hospital and went into there and asked for the doctor that is treating your brother.

Once they called him down you gave him the 1.3 million dollars that you owe him. Soon he called the nurses and other doctors. ((You still have 2.3 million))

"All right! Let's get to work!" He yelled as doctors & nurses rushed to the operating room with your brother, Aiden.

~~Time Skip~~

Hours passed and you were still there waiting on the news. Once a little bit more of waiting you see the doctor come out. You smiles as you see one of them high-five-ing the other one.

You assume that it means they did a good job...

Right?....

The main Doctor walked toward you and smiled.

"Well I have good news & bad news, the good news is that your brother is fine and you can take him home soon. The bad news it he's blind in his left eye."

You smile fainted away as you heard this. It doesn't sound that bad but to is, the reason why is because it's harder to see and it damages the brain causing you to see a tad bit different from other people's eyes.

You didn't want your brother being called a freak and going throw the same thing as you did in the past. It was just to painful to thing about. You then asked if you could go see him.

They said no but then said you could go see him in 2 days after he has some what healed from the operation.

You said bye to the doctor and walked back to your apartment you got when you first moved here.

You payed the mouths payments you missed and then now you can relax. You go into the fridge to look for something to eat.

Nothing...

Of course, you haven't gotten anything to cook or eat for a good 4 days. You sighed and got your shoes and jacket back on and started walking toward the store.

You looked throw the store and got simply things like milk, bread, butter, and other stuff. Then you walk passed Barry's favorite sweet. You smiled as you remember the face he made.

Every time you got him one when you guys were younger. Your smile fainted as your memories started back to when you were 9.  The day...the day...

Barry left you...for...her.

Iris...

But as they say..."Everything beautiful must fall one day."

You smirked and finished your shopping. The reason why you were smiling like a mad women? You may know a Iris at a café shop that said something about a curtain Barry Allen...

You walked to the cash register and payed for the items. Once you exited the store you see someone .

They wore a black hoodie that covered their face. You then started walking the other way.

Once the figure started walking beside you. You took of, running at normal speed. You look back to see he's not there.

You look in front of you only to see them standing right there.

You stop in mid tracks. They ran towards you and grabbed your wrist. So you had no choice, you had to use your powers.

You slow down his time and broke lose and ran be hide him and kick his head. Now making his time go normal now.

"Agh! I guess it is true then..." The man said creepily.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You said getting ready to hit him again.

"That you can slow down a persons time." He said trying to get up again.

You pushed him down with your foot.

"How do you know that? Who told you? Who else knows?"

"Damn, one question at a time lady."

"Then tell me."

"Fine, I'll tell you. As long as you obey my orders..."

"And why would I listen to you?"

You ask as the man pulled out a picture of a boy. You look closely at the picture only to see,Your brother. In the picture tears were pouring out of his eyes.

The man smirk as he got up.

"This is your little brother right?"

"...yes..."

"You listen to me and you get hm back safe and not harmed, but if you disobey me he gets cut."

"Yes, what is the first thing you want me to do...?"

"Sneak into Star Lads and steal any information that includes the accelerator."

"Now...?"

"Yes! Now before I order them to kill your brother!"

You turn around and ran towards Star Lads. But before you went in you stool black clothes from the closest store and put on the mask you wore when you stool from the bank.

Now at the door. You sighed and slowed down time to spot the cameras and go passed them unspotted.

Now in the lad you hear talking coming from 3 people they were all familiar. The voices sounded like Barry, Cisco and Dr. Wells.

You spotted them in a room to identify DNA. You walked over to the control panel and put in a USB and started transferring the information into the USB.

You then heard the voices getting louder by the second. The download was almost complete, 97%.

You slowed down their time and sped up yours.

99%

You smiled as it hit 100%. You put time back to normal sped. You pull it out and said.

"Thanks for the info, guys! Hope you have a nice time!" You smiled at the and ran out the room.

"You! Get back here!" Barry yelled as he ran normal.

Soon you sped up your time.

"Never!" You yelled like a child.

Once he noticed you zooming out he sped up and ran after you. You ran into a alley trying to hide from Barry.

"You think you can hide?...." You hear a panting Barry.

"Yea, I think I can."

"Give it back."

"Nah, I think I'll keep it. Bye~Bye~ speedy~"

You sped up your time and ran. But you felt a hand pull you back and pin you into a wall.

"Let me go!" You yelled a him.

"No! Not until you tell me how you know my real name!"

You froze. You know this question would come sooner or later.

"...."

You didn't say anything. You just weren't ready to tell him who you were, and how you found out.

"Tell me!"

"You. Don't. Know. Me." You said coldly.

"..."

"And. You. Will. Never. Know"

You said as you head-but him and broke free. Running away from him. Soon enough you lost him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter

Word: 1131