Time Breaker

Hey, guys for those who read this I can't think of a good super name so, for now, it going to be 'Time Breaker' But I'll take suggestions on what should be your superhero name. Up top are medical masks these are also what you are going to have on to hide your identity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~(Y/n)'s View~~

I see everything frozen, I quickly turn my head to the clock and saw it stuck one the same time. I frantically search fro my phone and saw the same thing.

I looked at my hands and saw I was moving perfectly fine. Then everything started again.

I heard clashing and turned around and saw the woman on the floor.

I look to see Dr. Wells looking at me.

"I see you used your powers just now, didn't you (Y/n)?" he said.

"W-wait, powers?" I said.

"Yes."

I turned around and saw me brother attached to cords.

"Is he going to be Ok?"

"I can't say for sure, but he seems to be fine for now."

As I was about to my mouth the ground started to shake and I see Barry...His heart stopped before my eyes. I then I noticed the ceiling started to fall a little. It just so happened to be right under me and my brother. I use my body as a shield and then a loud crash.

The next thing I see is me and my brother under a bridge and I stood frozen as I see The man in yellow himself, I call him 'The Reverse' It was the best name I could give him.

"(Y/n) You know Barry doesn't need you anymore? Also, Your here cause Barry made that earthquake happen. He wanted to kill you. That was his sigh of saying that he didn't want to see you anymore."

He went on and on about how I wasn't needed. I collapse on the floor with Aiden in my arms. The man soon ran away.

"Aiden I'll make sure you never meet Barry! After, all he did try to kill us!"

"I'll protect you."

~~No one's View~~

As (Y/n)'s eyes started to turn into a deep (F/c) instead of staying (E/c). An evil smile found it's way on the kind features of the happy girl. Now instead of a happy woman, sat a cold and broken woman, that have had many broken heart aches.

She held her brother closely to her body and her (F/c) eyes turned back to (E/c) as tears poured out her eyes. But now she could only cry if only needed. Cause she needs to get her brother to a hospital and find a way to pay it.

She runs to the nearest one and said it was emergency and her brother was life or death. They rush Aiden to a room and took care of him. They asked (Y/n) if can pay and she the money is due, also how mush she needs to pay. They asked (Y/n) when she can pay and how much was needed to pay the bill. Of course (Y/n) could only pay for a little piece of it.

Since Aiden needed a lot of medical treatment (Y/n) had to pay extra, but she couldn't afford it. The payment was just too much. She had very little money. But unlike other people, but instead of trying to find a new job that pays more.

She thought of a new way to get money faster. So with (Y/n)'s new powers she trained herself to use them correctly so she wouldn't mess-up.

~~3 Month Time Skip~~

~~(Y/n)'s View~~

I smiled as I looked around and saw the fighting dumb in pieces.

"YES! I'm done!"

I looked at the sky and saw it might rain later on today. I looked forward and stuck up the most sadistic smile I've ever done. I cracked my knuckles and neck.

"Time to play and little game and win."

And with that I started to run towards the city bank and put on a medical mask to hide most of my face. Now that I'm in front of the city bank I pull my hood over my head to cover my eyes. Then I entered and waited my turned in line. I know boring right?

Well not for long~

"Hello Ma'ma, how can I help you?"

"You can help me by giving me all the banks money." I stated blankly.

"Your joking, If this is real you must be really stupid if you thi--"

"Your dumb if you don't believe me."

I pulled out my gun and pointed it to the man's head. Almost everyone screamed and I got pissed at this and shot the ceiling.

"Shut up before I shot you!!"

The man started packing the biggest bags they had with money. I smiled as I grabbed the bags and walked out. Shooting all the cameras that were online.

Smiling, I complement myself for robbing a bank so easily.

"Well another good job for me!" I said.

"Oh I don't think so."

I turn around only to see The Flash, aka Barry Allen. I don't understand how no one could tell its Barry but that's my opinion. I turn my head towards him, then smirked.

"Oh, I think I can.~" I said teasingly.

"Haven't you heard? The bad guys never wi--"

"You talk to much~ Geez~ hasn't anyone ever told you to shut up?" I said in pure boredom.

"Eh? Your gonna get it." He glared at you.

He raced towards me, but I froze time. I look at him in his running stance. I smirked and jumped on his back. Soon enough I started time again.

He look around then felt a bit heavier. He looked behind himself saw me.

"Aww...why did you stop? it was just getting fun!" I said like a little child.

He blushed as he noticed your beautiful (E/c) eyes. I jumped off of him just missing his grip.

"Do you really think, you can catch me?"

"..."

"No? well good, cause right now I'm just as fast as you~" I smirked as he turns to me.

He stood there in shock to see someone as fast or faster then him.

I ran behind him and whispered...

"You can never catch me, Flash. Or should I say...Barry Allen..." I smirked as he tried to grab my hand to stop me but I just froze time and went in front of him.

"Well this money into going to run away by themselves~" I said.

As I was running, I turn to see Barry chasing me. Mostly to find out why I know his real identity. During the run I found out something else I can do.

Instead of freezing time, you fast forward your own speed time. Thus going faster then the Flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter
Word count: 1162