F o u r

Chapter Four:

To say the young girl's mind wasn't interesting would be a lie. What Wanda had found in her head was nothing short from disturbing. There was screaming. Almost muffled, but definitely in distress. The room was dark at first, but with time brightened to reveal a starch white hospital-like room, except instead of the usual hospitality and comfort, the feeling of danger hang in the air, sending chills down the woman's spine.

There were several people in white lab coats standing around what looked like a table, all muttering what sounded like nonsense to her. Wanda shuddered, this reminded her of when she was at that HYDRA base.

Shaking the thought away, Wanda slowly walked over, "... Three?" She waved her hand, making the people disappear from the table, making her view of what was on it clear.

It had been a metal hospital table, with Three strapped down on it. Her wings clamped to the sides, which looked really uncomfortable. Her arms strapped to the sides with thick, leather bonds, and her mouth duct taped, keeping her from speaking. When she saw Wanda, her chestnut, tear-filled eyes turned to saucers, tears spilling down the sides of her face.

"Oh, my word..." Wanda gasped. The girl struggled to get out, her chest heaving, she tried to open her mouth to scream, but with the tape over her mouth, it only died in her throat, sounding like loud whimpers.

Then, the door opened, and Wanda waved her hand again, making the people in lab coats appear again.

One of the men turned around, he had green eyes, tanned skin, and brown hair that fell into tufts on his head. "What is it?"

"We found it," the voice growled. It belonged to a large... Thing. If she didn't know better, she'd say it was a werewolf. It was covered nearly head to toe in hair, it's nose upturned into a snout. Large, sharp teeth poked out of its mouth, turning into a intimidating, dangerous smirk. The thing had a belt with several firearms and sharp weapons attached to it, mostly hand guns, but there was also what looked like a tranquilizer connected as well. The nails on its hands were replaced with at least two-inch long claws that looked as sharp as a knife.

"Take Subject 79-3 with you to the other base," Green-eyes ordered as the other people began to unstrap Three from the table. They tied a thick zip-tie around her arms, she winced when they pulled it tight.

They sat her up, pushing her off the table that had been a considerable height taller than herself. She fell on the ground, scrapping her knees and side of the face on the hard flooring. She tried to push off the ground with her wings, a hand reached her way, she yelped. Green-eyes grabbed her hair, yanking her up. Three moved to push his hand away, but with her hands zip-tied together, and the man's firm grip, it was too difficult.

He glared at her, pushing Three towards the werewolf-like monster. She stumbled, almost tripping over her own feet, before the wolf man grabbed her by the shoulder, sinking its claws into her skin. She hissed in pain, squeezing her eyes shut, "Hurry up and take it. I want results when you get back." The wolf man grunted its response, dragging her roughly behind him, leading her out of the room.

The last thing Wanda saw was her tears dripping softly to the ground before she pulled herself out of the girl's mind.

*^*^*^*^*

"Wanda?" Clint called, shaking the woman's shoulders gently. She stood up, stepping away from the girl, "Are you okay? What did you see?"