Chapter 9: Released

^^^^^^^^^ Can we just take a moment to appreciate the perfection?!?!?! The hotness?!?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY ITS NOT EVEN FAIR!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

ANYWAYS...

'Ello loves!! Please don't forget to comment your thoughts throughout the chapter! Enjoy!

Liam's P.O.V:

I am sick and tired of his games. Constantly forcing me to do his bidding. Threatening me if I don't. Forcing me to hurt people I care about. To manipulate and confuse them. And I'm bloody done with it. This madness, I want it to stop. Unfortunately, with someone as powerful as he, there is not much I can do to stop it. Killian, Emma... they deserve to know the truth. The have to know the truth. That I'm not the one who's behind this whole bloody thing. That it may be my actions but not my intentions. Not my choices. It's not my fault the bloody crocodile found a way to this world and took my damn heart...

Emma's P.O.V:

Hot cocoa with cinnamon. Possibly the greatest thing I have ever tasted. Or at least, remember tasting. And this grilled cheese?! Uh, yum! Who knew hospital cafeteria food could be so good?! Not me, that's for sure.

"Swan, good news!" Killian says, grinning as he walks into the room.

"What?"

"Doctor Whale, I just spoke to him, he said that you have been improving much faster than they had anticipated. You'll be released from the hospital within the next two weeks! Of course, love, you'll be strictly prohibited from- well, almost everything I suppose. That is- because I will be watching you. You'll still have that cast on your arm and some bandages on your ribs so you won't be moving under my watch. But hey, beats being here, right love?"

"Yes! Ugh I can't wait to get out of here. The Jello they keep giving me? It tastes like those intoxicatingly sweet children's medicine I took as a kid. It's disgusting."

"Is that what that jiggly mass is?" Killian asks, nodding towards the plate of Jello on the little stand beside my hospital bed.

"Yeah, haven't you ever seen Jello before?" I ask, raising an eyebrow to mimicking him.

"Uh, aye, love, of course I have..."

"Okay then..." I say with a laugh.

"This world and their bloody idea of food..." he mutters under his breath.

"What was that?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing love. Anyways, Whale says you can start your physical therapy as soon as you are out of your cast and you've stopped heading bandages. Basically just before you've fully healed."

"Did he say anything about my memories?"

"Only that they will come on their own."

I sigh. It's so frustrating. To know literally nothing. Nothing! I mean who knows when I'll get my memories back? I don't even know if they'll come all at once or in little bits. Come on memories, work with me here!

A couple weeks later, the day Emma is released from the hospital, Killian's P.O.V:

"Finally I get to leave this place!" Emma exclaims happily as I help her into a wheelchair. The bloody hospital is paranoid that something will happen to her in the mere seconds between the entryway and the car. She's begun to recover bits and pieces of her early past but she has yet to recall anything remotely close to the accident. Though I still have hope for what Dr. whale motioned to me. How something could trigger her memories.

We reach my car and I open the door of the passenger seat so I can help Emma into the car. But the moment Emma touches her seat, she'd lies right back out, runs, probably in a lot of pain, to a nearby bush, and sits behind it with her head in her hands.

"Swan? Swan, love, what's wrong? What's going on? Come on, love, tell me."

"I remember," she whispers, clearly traumatized.

"What?" I breathe.

"I remember. Just being in a car I suppose... it reminded me of the accident and then bam. All my memories just flooded in and... but no that makes no sense Emma it couldn't..."

"What makes no sense, love?"

"He didn't, yes he did, no...yes! But..." Emma is clearly very disoriented and probably won't be able to communicate properly for the next few days. That's what Whale told me would happen at any rate but for now, I've got to get Emma home.

I place her lightly in the passenger's seat while she battles with herself, trying to sort out her thoughts.

Halfway through the drive home, Emma starts to whisper one word over and over again.

"What's that love?" I ask.

"Liam."

-----------------------------------

Oh dearies, dearies, dearies. Hello! Surprised to see me here with an update before a month passed? 😂

I decided that I should give you all an update without waiting a month to write the chapter. Yes, I know, it was short, but it's something. Anyone surprised that him is Rumple, not Neal?!

But of course because I'm such a nice (and evil at the same time) person, I'm not just gonna leave you hanging like that! No no, see I'm going to give you what I like to call a script tease. Meaning I will give you a sneak peak to the next chapter. All I ask in return is that you simply comment your thoughts and/or give a vote! Do we have a deal? 😏😏

BAHAHA no I'm just messing with you!! Comment and vote if you find it worthy, and if you don't, well I'm gonna give you a script tease anyways!! 

And now, without further ado, athe scaript teasuh. (See that's how it pronounced when you get the dramatic flair and emphasis right. Cause, you know, I do so love my drama.) 😂😂

***********************************************************************

"Hey, can we talk?" I ask.

"Aye love, what is it?"

"Killian... I think- I think Liam may have something to do with it. Something has been off about him... And I think remember seeing him. I think... I think he may be the reason there was an accident in the first place."

"Swan that's insane. Liam is a better man than I could ever be. Sure he may been acting a bit different lately but that's no reason to assume that he set you to your fate."

"No it's not just that... I don't know, I just... have a gut feeling, you know?"

"No, I don't know. All I know is that Liam is my brother and he would never in his life put other people's lives in danger."

"Killian..." I call after him. But he ignores me and and walks out.

***********************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I love you all!! 😘😘

(Please comment: should I continue with doing script teases?)