The truth

Omg we are almost at the end of this story I can't believe it and I'm sorry it took me four days or so days to update but I don't have a life in general. Wait no. Wait. Where was this going again? Oh yeah this story is almost over I feel sad because of that but that is not important let's get to the story.

To make up for lost time I drew that pic for you guys I don't know if it's good I didnt edit it yet so it looks weird but hope you like it.

Also don't forget that I have another story out called "what are the odds" go check it out and if you like it vote but there's only one chapter to it right now.

Ok sorry for taking much of your time. My English is horrible. Just telling you about that.

"So you finally figured it out. Right percy." A voice said. It sounded sad like "you must hate me don't you" like that.

I turned around and I saw someone I hoped it wasnt. I really did hope that I was wrong but I wasn't. And who I saw made my heart sunk.

Nico.

He looked at me with a hurt look planted on his face. His eyes were filled with tears. His fist was clenched.

"I r-really didn't want you to find out. I-I just wanted you to know me for me. And not me the person t-thats...dead. I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Just please don't hate me. I-" I cut him off. I embraced him with a hug. He didn't respond to the hug and just stood there.

"I don't hate you. I will never hate you. You've already been through so much. No one could understand your pain. I don't like seeing you sad and hurt. I want you to smile and laugh that beautiful laugh of yours. " He tried to wiggle out of my grip. I held him tighter.

"W-why? Why do you care so much? I don't understand. I'm a freak. I'm dead I'm a monster!!!" He screamed. I pushed his head on my chest. I started Rubbing circles on his back.

"Its because I love you. And who cares that your dead because I dont. I still love you and will never stop loving you. Nico I love you so much so please don't think that." I said wiping his tears. He looked at me with hope and a glint of sadness in his dark chocolate eyes.

"Y-you love me?"

"Of course I do."

He looked at me smiling warmly. I loosened my grip on and he was still smiling.

He didn't feel cold anymore. He was warm. He also seemed to have a little glow to him. He pulled away from my grip and started to shift awkwardly messing with his hands.

"Percy. C-can I...can I a-ask for a f-favor." Nico said

"Um...yeah."

"Can you" he shifted. "Kiss me..."

I looked at him for a moment. He was so cute. I nodded.

I got closer to him. I leaned down to his height. He was shorter than me by at least 6 inches. He closed his eyes. I tilted his head up.

My lips touched his and they were soft as I imagined them to be. Fireworks went off in my mind. I never felt this way before. I do love him.

He moved back a little breaking the kiss.

"Please s-say you love me." He said looking into my eyes.

I smiled at him. He was blushing very deeply.

"I love you. I love you so much nico." I said.

He started to giggle sadly. I looked at him he was crying and giggling at the same time.