The Cellar

Ok I'm back at it again this with the write fans!! Yes i just mad a meme get over it. Here's more of the Devils house and if you haven't already checked out my tumblr. CHECK IT OUT OR MESSAGE ME OK ENJOY. (I MADE A JOKE ABOUT 'DAMN DANIELL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS!!!') Just to be clear my english is horrible just wanna let you know!!!!!

He was staring at what it looked like a weird kind of chamber. It had a lock on it with chains around the handles.

“That’s a cellar. But What is a cellar doing in a basement?” Ms. Jackson looked a little bit confused. She walked over to it and pulled the chains.

“I don’t know. And why is it locked.” He walked to the cellar and felt a chill up his spine. Once i touched it i felt a sickening feeling in my stomach.

I felt like i was going to cry.

Weird.

His mom eyes lit up and she chuckled to her self.

“There’s probably treasure or some kind of kinky objects left by the owners.” Mom said wiggling her eyebrows.

Percy started to laugh and forgot the sickening feeling in his stomach. But he still felt sad.

It was painful being down here.

“Ok I’ll figure out where the key its probably around here somwhere but until then get those boxes in a room or something or no blue food.” She said looking at the box her son was holding.

“Whatever and you get your share of boxes too mom.” In response she just waved her hand and said

“Yeah, Yeah. Also please don’t try to get screwed by that blondie hes hot and all but you need to settle in this house before you get laid.” She says while trying to look for a key.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. “Oh my god mom not every time I see a guy doesn’t mean I’m gonna fuck him.” Percy said walking up the stair case holding his box.

The mom just waved at him. She started looking through the old boxes.

I of course went up stairs and carried my box. I looked at the rooms but most of them looked like it was about to rot to be honest.

"Jeeze why does this house look dead." He sighed. But he didnt know there was a eyes looking at him.

Percy started to walk up the third floor. He looked at the rooms they were slightly cleaner but it was cold up there. The rest of the rooms either had weird stains everywhere or broken windows and peeling wall paper.

Percy sighed once again and looked like he was about to kill a man.

“Does this house not have a decent room?” He looked kinda annoyed. He settled his box on the floor his arms going tierd of holding it.

A/N: i told ya my english is bad ignore it plzzzzzzzz

As soon as he said that he looked at a door that creaked open. And all it took was percys curiosity and stupidity that he decided to look inside.

The room was very cold it was like he went to the north pole visiting santa or something at least it was clean, empty too or so he thought.

(Should i stop right here
Yes
No
Maybe
Nah
I love you guys)

But he immediately turned his attention to a boy that was sitting by the window. He was staring outside.

Cluting something in his hand that was around his neck. The object seemed to be a...

Key?

who.was.he.

Haha sorry for it being so short i will update part 3 tomorrow cause i love you guys. Oh and also
CLIFHAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!
WHAT I AM TIRED GET OVER IT!!!